Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Changes

First of all, I am now on Bloglovin', and as I understand it, following via Google Friend Connect will no longer be an option soon. So now I have a new way to follow, as well as my Twitter page for my blog (@skizzles22). I think my two followers should totally add me on Bloglovin' (<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7456193/?claim=5yhtjkd93kv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>) as it is becoming the better way instead of GFC. Also, I'm gonna give a shout-out to you both to thank you for following me. I don't care if you read my posts or not, I truly appreciate it! :) 

I've also been thinking about changing my blog's look and making it more, I don't know, me. I'll probably add a splash of color and change the design around to make it better. I'd also like to add in my Twitter icon and possibly my Pinterest one too. I like it, but I want it to be more original, and like I said, more me.

I only made this post so I could claim my blog on Bloglovin'. :)