Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Highly Anticipated Books for Summer 2013

There are so many books coming out in the summer that I CANNOT WAIT to read. I might even include a few from May, since I am technically on summer break, although it feels weird since college is much different from high school. These books are all either from my favorite authors, continuing a series that I love, or are ones that seem like I would enjoy them a lot. Feel free to look them up on Goodreads and read the synopsis. You might find that you would be interested in reading these titles. 

Here are my top 10; number 1 being my most highly anticipated. 

10. New Adult novel from Chelsea Fine. No cover, doesn't have a title, is still in the works. But I don't even care. I. WANT. IT. I seriously love her books. 

9. Faithful (Wanted #3) by Kelly Elliott
    Expected release date: August 7th, 2013.

8. The Night is Alive by Heather Graham.
    Expected release date: July 30th, 2013.

7. Declan's Cross by Carla Neggers.
    Expected release date: August 27th, 2013.

6. The Night is Watching by Heather Graham. 
    Expected release date: May 28th, 2013. 

5. Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy.
    Expected release date: July 16th, 2013. 

4. Spirit (Elemental, #3) by Brigid Kemmerer 
    Expected release date: May 28th, 2013. 

3. Blurred (Kissed by Death #2) by Tara Fuller. 
    Expected release date: July 2nd, 2013. 

2. Courage to Forgive (Legacy of Courage, #4) by Carol Woolworth Underhill. Expected release date: Late May.

1. Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover.
    Expected release date: July 9th, 2013.

If you like my highly anticipated books of summer list, feel free to add me on Goodreads. You might find that we have the same taste in books. :)