Sunday, May 26, 2013

Showcase Sunday #3

Showcase Sunday is a featured weekly event hosted by Books, Biscuits, and TeaAny blogger can participate by showcasing what books they received during the week--whether they were bought, downloaded, borrowed, or won.

Dang, I went crazy on the Amazon freebies this week. :P


Paperback/Hardcover:

  • Won: Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins. 
Amazon Freebies:
  • Off Limits (Off Series #2) by Sawyer Bennett. 
  • Big Sky by Kitty Thomas. 
  • Veiled Innocence (The Soul Cycle #1) by K.D. Jones. 
  • I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler. 
  • As I Close My Eyes (Breaking Fate, #1) by Sarah DiCello.
  • Dark Secrets (Dark Secrets #1) by A.M. Hudson. 
  • The Light Within Me (Six Saviours #1) by Carly Fall. 
  • Fairytale (Fairies of Rush, #1) by Maggie Shayne. 
  • Rivals by David Wellington. 
NetGalley:
  • Pretty Dark Nothing (Pretty Dark Nothing, #1) by Heather L Reid.
  • Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? by Thompson Square with Travis Thrasher. When I saw this, I really wanted it. I love Thompson Square and that song. :)
For Review:
  • Grasping at Eternity (Kindrily #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper. 
I also finished Blurred this week for review. Check out my blog post of it! :)

What awesome books did you receive this week? Feel free to leave your SS link in the comments below so I can check it out. :)

16 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I got Rivals as well. So many good looking books! :)

    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS haul - I love all the book covers, they're ever so pretty :) Hope you enjoy them :)

    Happy Sunday :)

    Megan xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I need to check these freebies myself. :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!
    I'm also exited to read Grasping at Eternity!

    El

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did really well on the freebies this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Sweet Evil yet but I already want to get Sweet Peril. Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Evil was fantastic! :) I haven't read the second one yet, but I will soon. I love this series.

      Delete
  7. Ooh, Dark Secrets, Pretty Dark Nothing & Grasping at Eternity all sound amazing! I've seen the sequel for Grasping at Eternity around a lot and it's making me really want to get my hands on the first one!
    Great haul! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous new books! Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I've been wanting to read Gurtler's I'm not Her for a while now, I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ADORED Grasping for Eternity when I was given it for review! It's SO good! I really need to read The Sweet Trilogy - thanks for the reminder! ;)

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Grasping at Eternity right now, and I love it so far! :)

      Delete
  11. What a great hual this week and all with such lovely covers! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really great haul this week! I hope you enjoy all of your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome haul! Look at all those great freebies too, I love freebies :) Can you believe I still haven't read Sweet Evil? I need to get caught up. Great haul!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win! :-D And some great looking freebies too, well done on those finds. Hope you enjoy them all and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3