Friday, June 28, 2013

Branded Release Day!

THE DAY IS HERE!!

Blurb:
Fifty years ago the Commander came into power and murdered all who opposed him. In his warped mind, the seven deadly sins were the downfall of society. He created the Hole where sinners are branded according to their sins and might survive a few years. At best. 
Now LUST wraps around my neck like blue fingers strangling me. I’ve been accused of a crime I didn’t commit and now the Hole is my new home. 

Darkness. Death. Violence. Pain. 

Now every day is a fight for survival. But I won’t die. I won’t let them win.

The Hole can’t keep me. The Hole can’t break me. 
I am more than my brand. I’m a fighter. 

My name is Lexi Hamilton, and this is my story.


***

I have to say, once I saw the cover and read the synopsis on Goodreads, I wanted Branded. Then I read the first chapter thanks to the authors, and I was immediately hooked on the story. I've been eagerly anticipating its release. 

This has quickly become the most highly anticipated books of the summer, and it's only a debut! It has tons of 5 star reviews already and so many people have downloaded the book. 


And this week, it's only 99 cents! I grabbed my copy the minute I got on my laptop. You should too!
Add to Goodreads
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes and Noble

The authors: Abbi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki

2 comments:

  1. Darn it, I gave up on series but I can't pass a good deal. Bought it! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it right now, and I freaking love it! :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3