Saturday, June 1, 2013

NetGalley 2013 Reading Challenge

This will be my first reading challenge! And boy, do I need it. I currently have 13 books on NetGalley to do feedback for. I need some incentive doing them, and what better way than a cool challenge like this one? 



This event is hosted by Red House Books and you can find the challenge link here.

I want to pick the gold star level, but I think I should be more realistic and go with the green star, especially with how many I have to read and it already being halfway through the year. So green star, here I come! :) That means I should complete 11-20 NetGalley reads for 2013. 

My current NetGalley shelf: 

  1. Untraceable (Nature of Grace, #1).
  2. Gated.
  3. Runes (Runes #1).
  4. Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2).
  5. Secret for a Song.
  6. Eyes Ever to the Sky.
  7. Pretty Dark Nothing (Pretty Dark Nothing, #1).
  8. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?
  9. Taking Back Forever (Kindrily, #2).
  10. Grounded.
  11. Grave Consequences (Grand Tour Series, #2).
  12. Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2).
  13. Viral Nation.
  14. The Wishing Thread.
  15. Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1). 
  16. Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1).
  17. Unmasking the Spy.
  18. Burning.
  19. White Trash Beautiful.
  20. Rebel Spirits.
  21. Unhinged chapter sampler.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I'll have to join too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to knock down my NetGalley list. There's a monthly giveaway too, for even more incentive. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3