Sunday, June 2, 2013

Showcase Sunday #4

Showcase Sunday is a featured weekly event hosted by Books, Biscuits, and TeaAny blogger can participate by showcasing what books they received during the week--whether they were bought, downloaded, borrowed, or won.

I should probably stay away from the library and NetGalley for a month.. or two..

Kindle:

  • Freak of Nature (IFICS #1) by Julia Crane. I won a copy thanks to Cambria Hebert. :)
  • Mirror (Luke, #1) by Cassia Leo. Amazon freebie. 
  • Chase (Power Players, #1) by Cassia Leo. Amazon freebie.
  • Trust in Me (Luke, #6) by Cassia Leo. Amazon freebie.
  • Descension (Mystic #1) by B.C. Burgess. Amazon freebie. 
  • Few Are Angels (Few Are Angels #1) by Inger Iversen. Amazon freebie.
  • Preordained (Preordained #1) Kelly Libsack. Amazon freebie.
  • Hate Me by Leen Elle. Amazon freebie.
  • Vogel House by John Forrester. Amazon freebie. 
  • Broken (This, #1) by J.B. McGee. Smashwords freebie. 
NetGalley:
  • Grave Consequences (Grand Tour Series #2) by Lisa Tawn Bergren.
  • Grounded by G.P. Ching.
  • Taking Back Forever (The Kindrily, #2) by Karen Amanda Hooper. Can't wait to read this one! Check out my review of the first one, Grasping at Eternityhere.
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire. :) 
  • Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes. 
Library:
  • Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer. 
  • City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare. 
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick.

What books did you receive this week? Post your link in the comments so I can check it out. :)

22 comments:

  1. Freak of Nature looks amazing, as does Viral nation. I loved Scarlet and City of Bones as well. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Scarlet now, and I can't put it down! I might not get to City of Bones for a bit yet. But I loved the Infernal Devices series, so I can't wait. :)

      Delete
  2. Omg you got the BESTEST books out the library!!!! City of Bones and Hush, Hush are two of my faveess :D I have Scarlet on my bookshelf waiting to be read but haven't gotten round to it yet... Enjoy all your books :D

    ~Following via GFC and Bloglovin'~

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my library! I'm currently reading Scarlet, and it is just amazing. I can't wait to dig into the other two series. :)

      Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following. :)

      Delete
  3. Great books! Scarlet is on my short list...sadly my short list is too long! lol Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read Scarlet - might look out for it at the library though, I quite enjoyed Cinder! Hush, Hush I haven't read, but I have heard excellent things about it. Enjoy your books, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to stay away from NetGalley full stop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freak of Nature is a book that I own, everyone really likes, and yet I haven't read! Must fix that.

    Enjoy (and good luck staying away from NG!) :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it yet either!

      Haha, thanks. It's probably not going to happen anyway. :)

      Delete
  7. You totally scored on all those books this week! I read Taking Back Forever and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read that one!

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
    2. Soooo many books, oh my. Do you read this many in a week??

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!
      (aurora lector)

      Delete
    3. Haha, I wish I read this many in a week! :)

      Delete
  8. So many great books! I just read Walking Disaster last month! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Beautiful Disaster, and I am in love with Travis Maddox. I'm sure I'll love the second book, too. :)

      Delete
  9. HA! I totally agree with you about NetGalley. I have so many books to read, yet I just can't resist requesting new titles... *headdesk* Also, I've been meaning to read The Mortal Instruments series for a while now.

    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's too tempting! I'm reading City of Bones right now, and I love it! :)

      Delete
  10. So many books! I really like the cover of Freak of Nature. I find I'm not really good with NetGalley, I still haven't figure it out quite yet. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always managed to accumulate so many books within a week. It's kind of ridiculous.

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3