Sunday, June 16, 2013

Showcase Sunday #6

Showcase Sunday is a featured weekly event hosted by Books, Biscuits, and TeaAny blogger can participate by showcasing what books or swag they received during the week--whether they were bought, downloaded, borrowed, or won.

I received some Cassia Leo swag this week for being a part of her street team! 

And I still managed to snag so many books this week. Shoot.

Amazon Freebies:
  • Dissever (Unbinding Fate, #1) by Colee Firman.
  • The Robber Bride (The Daring Debutantes, #1) by Jerrica Knight-Catania.
  • The Disappearing Girl by Heather Topham Wood. I've already read this, but I don't have the Kindle version. So I thought, why not? :)
  • Element, Part 1 by C.M. Doporto. 
  • Just Remember to Breathe (Thompson Sisters) by Charles Sheehan-Miles.
  • Double Dare by Saskia Walker.
  • The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1) by Laura Howard.
NetGalley:
  • Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron.
  • Unmasking the Spy by Janet Kent.
  • Burning by Elana Arnold.
  • White Trash Beautiful (White Trash, #1) by Teresa Mummert.
  • Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby.
  • Unhinged Chapter Sampler by A.G. Howard. I wish it were the whole book! But I'll take anything of this book I can get. ;) 
  • Bitter Fruits by Sarah Daltry.
For Review:
  • Surface (Surface, #1) by Tiffany Daune.
  • The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow, #1) by Rachel Morgan.
  • The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow, #2) by Rachel Morgan.
Library:
  • The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) Julie Kagawa.
  • Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush.
  • Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers.

What books did you receive this week? Leave me a comment so I can check out your haul. :) 

12 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy is such a great book! I really hope you like it as much as I did.

    I also got Dissever and Just Remember to Breathe this week too. I got a whole bunch more, but today I bought Mila 2.0 and The Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Grave Mercy right now, and I really like it so far! Also, I've heard good things about Mila 2.0 and it's at the top of my TBR list. I hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, nice haul! I have a few of them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Iron Fey series! I found a website where they're selling the whole series at a really low price, so I might buy it from there :)
    Altered and Grave Mercy sound great too. Happy reading!

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/im-back-showcase-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to read Iron King. I've heard a lot of good things about this series. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice haul! Grave Mercy looks good, I have to start it soon as well.
    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really long, but it's also very good. I'm almost halfway through it! :)

      Delete
  5. The Iron King & Altered are both fantastic! I really want to read Surface, it sounds really good!
    Great haul! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are two that I've been wanting to read for awhile now. :)

      Delete
  6. Yay, great haul! :) I've heard great things about both the Iron Fey series and Grave Mercy. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting this lovely event every Sunday. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3