Sunday, June 23, 2013

Showcase Sunday #7

Showcase Sunday is a featured weekly event hosted by Books, Biscuits, and TeaAny blogger can participate by showcasing what books or swag they received during the week--whether they were bought, downloaded, borrowed, or won.

Paperback/Hardcover:
  • Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter. I won a copy of this from Jenn Renee over at Jenn Renee Reads.
Kindle:
  • Released (Romani Realms, #1) by Mia Fox. Amazon freebie.
  • Wicked Fate (Wicked, #1) by Tabatha Vargo. Amazon freebie.
For Review:
  • The Clockwork Cathedral by Heather Blackwood.
  • Forbidden: Discover the Legend (Wolf Sirens, #1) by Tina Smith.
NetGalley:
  • Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn. 
  • Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1) by M.A. Stacie.
  • The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence.
Library:
  • City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare.

1 comment:

  1. Alice in Zombieland has been on my TBR pile for a while now, hope I get it soon. And Clare's books are great so I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3