Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swoon Thursday #4

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA BoundFrom the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you swoon. :) Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the button below and share it on your blog. 

This week I was swooning over Patch from Hush, HushPatch is a typical "bad boy" with an air of danger and mystery surrounding him. I loved reading about him and about his past. He  definitely made the "book boyfriend" list. ;)

Add to Goodreads
A SACRED OATH
A FALLEN ANGEL
A FORBIDDEN LOVE


Romance was not part of Nora Grey's plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Patch draws Nora to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and seems to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For she is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost Nora her life.
***

"You've got it bad for me." His eyes held a lot of depth. "And I've got it bad for you." He leaned into me and put his mouth on mine. A lot of him was on me, actually. We touched base at several strategic locations down our bodies, and it took all my willpower to break away. 

***

"Talk?" He shook his head, his eyes full of desire. Kiss, he whispered to my thoughts. It wasn't a question, but a warning. He grinned when I didn't protest, and lowered his mouth toward mine. The first touch was just that--a touch. A teasing, tempting softness. I licked my lips and Patch's grin deepened. "More?" he asked. 


What book boy made you swoon this week? Leave me a comment with your link so I can check it out. :)

20 comments:

  1. I never got around to reading this series but I always wanted to...your swoon has just reminded me that it's still sitting on my TBR shelf!!
    Loved the swoon :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this series, and that is a great swoon!! I miss Patch!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Patch. <3

      Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh this is one of my all time favorite books! Love this swoon! Awesome pick!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this book! I need to read the rest of the series now. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved this book! I wasn't a fan of the rest of the series, but Hush, Hush was really good :D I hope you enjoy the rest of the series! And the fantastic swoons to follow - ESPECIALLY in Crescendo and Silence :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I KNEW I should've grabbed Crescendo while I was at the library. I hope I like the rest of the series.

      Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)

      Delete
  5. Always want more Patch!

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my swoon. :)

      Delete
  6. Hush, Hush is one of my favorite angel books! I love Patch, and he is the king of Swoon-Worthy! Great Swoon pick Holly--I love this scene!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved it! I can't wait to check out the rest of the series. :)

      Delete
  7. Loved Hush, Hush still need to reread to write a review on book 3. Great swoon.

    Mine:
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/swoon-meme-opal-by-jennifer-l-armentrout.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my swoon! :)

      Delete
  8. Loved Hush, Hush and Patch :D! That boy is one of my favorite YA bad boys. Now I feel that I have to re-read the entire series, since it is complete already.

    Here's mine:
    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/06/swoon-thursday-5-breathe-me-by-alexia.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's one of my favorite bad boys, too.

      Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)

      Delete
  9. Oh Patch. He's not my favorite book boyfriend, but he was swoon worthy!! Great choice Holly!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the Hush Hush series. Patch is awesome. Hope you enjoy the remaining three books.

    Thanks for stopping by. :)
    I'm following you back via GFC.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I can grab Crescendo at the library sometime next week. I want more of Patch! :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3