Sunday, July 7, 2013

Showcase Sunday #9

Showcase Sunday is a featured weekly event hosted by Books, Biscuits, and TeaAny blogger can participate by showcasing what books or swag they received during the week--whether they were bought, downloaded, borrowed, or won.

I went crazy on the NetGalley books this week. Oh boy...


Physical:
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #2) by Cassia Leo. FINALLY. <3
  • Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard. I won a signed copy of this thanks to Kristen at My Friends are Fiction. :)
  • Blurred (Kiss of Death, #2) by Tara Fuller. I pre-ordered this back in March because I knew I had to have it. I've already read this thanks to an early eARC, but I love having a copy of it in paperback. :)
For Review:
  • Protector (Magio-Earth, #1) and Warrior (Magio-Earth, #2) by Joanne Wadsworth. She emailed me and asked for reviews. And I'm so excited, because this is the first time I've been approached by an author through my blog. I should have them done by the end of July, and if I really like them, I'm planning on doing an interview and possibly a giveaway, too. So keep on the lookout for that. :)
NetGalley:
  • Tristis Manor (The Never Chronicles, 1.5) by J.R. Wagner.
  • The Rules of You and Me by Shana Norris. 
  • A Study in Darkness (The Baskerville Affair, #2) by Emma Jane Holloway.
  • Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer. 
  • Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne. 
  • Sky's End by Lesley Young. 
  • Slumber by Tamara Blake.
  • Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader by Cassandra Clare (and many other authors). 
  • Water (Akasha, #1) by Terra Harmony.
 

 What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment! :)

8 comments:

  1. I am very eager to read Delia's Shadow. So happy you got your copy of Splintered! Isn't it beautiful? :-) What a haul! Enjoy the books--can't wait to see what you think of them.

    My Friends Are Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the covers look amazing!

    i was on a holiday and i just got home recently, so i made a post showcasing all the books i bought for june. you can read that here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how many books I got this week until I made this post. :)

      Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Love the TMI companion :)

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/07/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Cassandra Clare and her series', so I'm excited to read it! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Shadowhunters And Downworlders was pretty good.
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to read that one. I love the world that Clare has created. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3