Thursday, July 4, 2013

Swoon Thursday #7

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you swoon. :) Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the button below and share it on your blog. 

I almost didn't have a Swoon Thursday for you guys! *gasps* But, luckily, I was saved by The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1).


***
His fingers tightened on mine and pulled me forward. Startled and offbalance, I looked up at him, and then he was kissing me.I froze in shock, but only for a second. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rose on my tiptoes to meet him, kissing him back with a hunger that surprised us both. He crushed me close, and I ran my hands through his silky hair, sliding it through my fingers. His lips were cool on mine, and my mouth tingled. And for a moment, there was no Ethan, no Puck, no Iron King. Only this. 
***
"You made me feel alive again." -Ash

I really liked Ash and Meghan's relationship, and how it was slow to develop into something much more potent than either of them believed. I'm looking forward to more swoony scenes in The Iron Daughter. And more of Ash AND Puck. ;) 


So, what book had you utterly swooning this week? Leave me a comment so I can check it out! :) 

14 comments:

  1. I loved Ash in this series!! He may be from Winter, but he has a spec of warmth in his heart!! Awesome swoon!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just want to be the one who thaws that icy heart of his! ;) I love him.

      Delete
  2. I have heard a lot about this series! :) Awesome swoons. I love them both!

    My second swoon from Heartbeat (Heartbeat #1) by Faith Sullivan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost passed this series up again, but I'm so, so glad that I read it. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, this series. Another series that I need to do a marathon reading. I love this swoon! Go Ash! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally and completely love Ash!

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! He is just so swoon-worthy. <3

      Delete
  5. What a kiss! Great Swoon! I bought this series, but haven't had the opportunity to read it yet! Thanks for sharing Holly :)


    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-25.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should totally bump it up on your to-read list. It's amazing! :)

      Delete
  6. Sigh. I do love my Ash. :D Great swoon Holly!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why have I not read this series yet?! Ash sounds positively swoon worthy :D Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought after I finished this amazing book! :) I can't believe it took me so long to get to it.

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3