Thursday, July 18, 2013

Swoon Thursday #9

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you swoon. :) Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the button below and share it on your blog. 

This week my swoons came from The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow, #2) by Rachel Morgan. 


***
His fingers dig into my wet hair and pull my face closer to his. He twists me around, pressing me against the wall. I feel his body along every inch of mine; no space exists between us. His lips brush along my jaw, teasing me with kisses that feel cool against my burning hot skin. He trails a finger—more sparks—down my neck and over the swell of my chest, ending when he reaches the edge of my top. I think a gasp escapes my throat, but I’m not sure since all I can hear is the pounding of blood in my ears. His kisses reach my lips again, and this time I part them. His tongue slides over mine, producing a delicious tingling sensation. More sparks. I reach up and run my fingers through his hair. If I could pull him any closer than he already is, I would. His hands slide down my sides, over my hips, and stop at the top of my legs. His grip tightens, and in one swift movement, he pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he slips his hands beneath my top, his fingers sliding up my bare skin.
*** 
He walks forward and leans toward me with both hands on the bed as he says, “I don’t want to be with any Undergrounder, V. I want you.”
***

I enjoyed the first book, but something was missing for me. Then I read this one, and boy, did my feelings change. It was ten times better than The Faerie Guardian. And I just loved Ryn and Violet's relationship. :)
Check out my reviews of the Creepy Hollow books here

So, what book(s) had you swooning this week? I love it when people leave me their links, so drop a comment down below and I'll check yours out! :)

11 comments:

  1. I love it when a sequel changes your whole perspective!! Great swoon, I am going to check this series out! Love Fae books!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the sequel was much better. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! What a swoon! I've actually never heard of this book. I'm so glad you liked this one more than the first book! :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH man! Now that is a swoon! Love it!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've heard of this series before, but boy does the swoons sound good. Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT was yummy! Love it when girls end up in guys arms like that.

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing! I haven't heard of this series. I'll have to check it out on Goodreads. Wonderful swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is actually pretty great! :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3