My cousin is finally back in Michigan after seven months of working in Georgia. So, I spent a lot of time with her the last couple of days. We did so much shopping! We went to so many thrift stores, Goodwills, and bookstores that I found tons of books! I have a lot to share this week. :)
- Betrayals by Carla Neggers. Love her books, so I'm excited to read this one!
- Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover. I've been meaning to grab this paperback edition before the new covers are printed. I found it at Schuler's. :)
- Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo. I've been wanting to read this one for quite some time, so I picked this one up at Schuler's also!
- The Rossetti Letter by Christi Phillips. I found this one at a thrift store, and it sounded really good. History is one of my favorite subjects.
- The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate. I haven't read any of her books yet. But I'm going into this one with an open mind because I've seen the way people attack her writing, and I want to judge it for myself.
- Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I haven't even read the first one yet, but this one only cost me 50 cents (or maybe it was a dollar). Whatever the case, it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. It's in great condition.
- Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant. Again, I got this one really cheap at a thrift store! It's a library edition, but I can always fix that.
- Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephanie Meyer. I've already read this series, and at the time I read it, I enjoyed it. It's not a favorite, but I collect books. This is the only one I didn't have, it was in fantastic condition, and I got it for $2! Score! :)
- Touched by Death by Dale Mayer.
- Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4) by Olivia Cunning.
- Deceived by Julie Ann Lindsey. I passed up on this blog tour, so we'll see if I made the right choice.
- Deeper by Blue Ashcroft.
- Connected (Connections, #1) by Kim Karr. I've already read this one, but I received the invitation because I'm part of the Torn blog tour! :)
This past week I reached 100 followers on my blog! (I've been using Bloglovin as the primary way to follow my blog). So I thought, what better way to celebrate than a giveaway? Click HERE to win a paperback of That Night on Thistle Lane!
What books did you receive this week? Leave me a comment with your link so I can check out your book haul! :)