Thursday, August 22, 2013

Swoon Thursday #13

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you swoon. :) Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the button below and share it on your blog. 

This week I was swooning over Stay With Me (With Me, #1) by Elyssa Patrick. <3

***

His mouth finally touches mine, but it's not a kiss that claims or declares intent.
He gives.
His lips give kisses upon mine, like rain watering parched land. His mouth moves against mine, gentle, strong, and it makes me cling to him, to give more to him, to open up in ways I never have with any man before.
His teeth catch on my lower lip, lightly tugging, as if asking a question, one that I answer by opening my mouth and letting him in. His tongue glides against me, tasting, seeking. He's all I know, all I want to know, and I want him to know me in every possible way. 

***

"I. Love. You. All of you. The awesome. The good. The bad. The ugly." -Caleb<3


I loved this book! It was such a sweet romance, and Caleb Fox is one swoon-worthy guy. <3 Check out my spoiler-free review of Stay With Me here! :)

***

So, what book(s) had you swooning this week? Don't forget to leave me a comment to your swoony link! :)

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet swoon! I'm on the blog tour for this book, and am really excited to read it! Thanks for sharing Holly :) Here's my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/08/swoon-thursday-32.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish I could've been on the blog tour. But, sadly, I didn't find out about this book until I saw it on NetGalley. Oh, but it is amazing! I hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet! Sounds like I really have to check out this novel. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's amazing! You should totally check it out. :)

      Delete
  3. That was a great swoon! Thanks for sharing.
    New Follower!

    Here's my Swoon

    Marii @The Words Written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3