Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #12

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week I'm super excited to post about Into the Still Blue! I've been waiting for the blurb!
Expected publication date: January 28th, 2014.


The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Timesbestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.

***

Why am I waiting for this book?

Guys, this series is one of my favorites. EVER. I fucking love this story, Aria's and Perry's relationship, and even all of the secondary characters like Roar and Cinder. I can't even... GOD, I CAN'T STAND THE WAIT! I NEED IT NOW! 

So, what book are you dying to get your hands on? Leave me a comment with your WOW link so I can check it out! :)

20 comments:

  1. I really liked the first book in this series, but I still have to read the second one. :(

    So I'm I'm only sort of waiting on it.

    My WoW: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-damselfly-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you MUST read the second one! I thought it was ten times better than Under the Never Sky. :)

      Delete
  2. I adore this series so much too and I can't wait for this book to come out.
    I agree! Even the secondary characters are wonderfully written!
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this series this year! I love it so much, excited for this too! yay love perry and aria! new follower :D

    Crim Reviews WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygod I really love the series and I get all so giddy and fuzzy inside when I think of the third book. The publication date is so close and yet so far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! And I know, only a few more months now! But, but it just seems so far away. :(

      Delete
  5. I love this series too! The second book blew me away! I can't wait for this book to see how it all ends. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so excited for this book! :)

      Delete
  6. agh, I can't wait for this book! I love this series and I'm sad just thinking about it ending. Wonderful pick!

    My Friends Are Fiction's Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I know! It's going to be a bittersweet ending, that's for sure. :)

      Delete
  7. I still have to read the second in the series. Maybe I should wait and then the wait for the 3rd won't be that bad. :-)

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you might want to if you can't stand waiting for sequels to come out. I mean, who can anyway? :P

      Delete
  8. I have been waiting for this one as well. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-better-spirits/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still need to read this series. Thanks for the timely reminder :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great pick! I loved Under the Never Sky a lot though I still haven't purchased Through the Ever Night. Hopefully I'll get to it before this one releases!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3