Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blogger Spotlight Sunday: Jazmen from This Girl Reads A Lot

Blogger Spotlight Sunday is a meme hosted by Jazmen @ This Girl Reads A Lot that spotlights and promote bloggers in order to gain page views and followers. It only works if we support one another. So stop by, comment, say hi, and follow! :)

Check out my interview with Jazmen below! :)


When did you start blogging and why?
My blogging journey started in June and I started blogging first and foremost because I love books. I've loved them since I've been able to read. I was never the kid who got toys, I always got books so I guess in some ways I had no choice but to become a bookworm. Blogging allows me to both read and write which are my greatest passions.

Favorite Genre and why?
Definitely dystopia. I love the idea of a dystopian world no matter how dysfunctional. 

Favorite Book Boyfriend (and yes, you can only choose one... ;)
Dank Walker, with those fierce blue eyes, and rocker swag. He's simply irresistible. Not to mention he sings. *swoon*

Do you have any favorite authors?
My top faves are James Dashner for creating words like shuck, shank, and slinthead. Chelsea Fine for creating Tristan Archer and Maria V. Snyder for her amazing writing.

If you were on a deserted island and could only take three books, what would they be?
If were on a deserted island and could only take three books with me I think I would take Altered by Jennifer Rush, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, and Quarantine by Lex Thomas. (That was tough) :P

***

To find out more about Jazmen, check out her blog at the top and also Goodreads. :)

2 comments:

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3