Thursday, September 26, 2013

Swoon Thursday #14

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you swoon. :) Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the button below and share it on your blog. 

I'M BACK!!!!!! Guys, I haven't posted a WOW or a Swoon Thursday since August! Ahhhh! :( I have been so, so incredibly busy with school and catching up on book reviews. I haven't had much time to just read for fun. But, I'm starting to learn how to pace myself this semester. And I just had to share this swoon from one my all-time favorite series!

This week's swoons came from The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa! :)

***
Shifting slightly, I went to trace another kiss along his jaw, but he ducked his head and our lips met, and suddenly I was kissing him as if I were going to meld him into my body. His fingers tangled in my hair, and my hands slid beneath his shirt, tracing the hard muscles of his chest and stomach. He groaned, pulled me into his lap, and lowered us back onto the bed, being careful not to crush me.
***
 "You are my heart, my life, my entire existence." -Ash 
I have so much love for this series, and Ash is one of my favorite swoon-worthy book boyfriends. <3 <3 <3 


As always, what book had YOU swooning this week? Be sure to leave me a link in the comments! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haven't read the book but that quote made me swoon! I think I need to read the book now!
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH. I agree so much, there aren't words. I love Ash!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Awards! Come check out this link for more info: http://mybookshelfisneverfull.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? He's so amazing. <3

      And I don't know what the Liebster Award is, but I'm honored! I will check out your post. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3