Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blogoversary and November Releases

So, uh, NOVEMBER 4TH WAS MY FIRST BLOGOVERSARY!!! :) 

I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do to celebrate, except that I'm gonna be giving away some books. I won't be going home until the weekend of the 16th, and I need to go home to check out what books I have for y'all. BUT! I will have something planned at that time. I'm a busy college student, and I've had such a demanding semester. So, be on the lookout for a celebration giveaway soon! (Emphasis on the soon!). I love you all, and thank you for sticking with me. I love blogging, and I love talking books with fellow readers who adore the written word as much as I do. :)

***

I forgot to make a list of the November book releases I was looking forward to, so I'm going to do that now! 

November 5th: The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS ONE! I NEED MORE ANDREW PARRISH! <3 (whoa, sorry. I got a little carried away. :P)
November 8th: Text (Take It Off, #4) by Cambria Hebert. I love her books; I actually have this one for review, and I'll be reading it very soon!
November 19th: Soar (The Empire Chronicles, #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy. I'm SO excited for more of the Pteron gang. And I can't wait for more Jared! ;)
November 26th: Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) by Katie McGarry. I LOVED Pushing the Limits. I haven't yet read Dare You To, but I know I'll love it. :) 
November 26th: Brooke (Under the Never Sky, 2.5) by Veronica Rossi. I was actually hoping that this would be about Cinder, but in any case, I'm really excited for it. I love anything that has to do with this amazing series!

(I could swear I knew more! You know what, this always happens! I always forget shit...)

***

That's it, y'all! Be sure to check out my three upcoming blog tour reviews (A Graceful Mess on the 8th, Text on the 13th, and Soar on the 23rd!). 
This doesn't pertain to anything important, but it's fucking Dumbledore. So, who cares? ;)