- Staying up until 1 a.m. on school nights and not even reading the book I'm supposed to for my Literature class. <--Bad idea every single time. I'm pretty sure I failed that quiz today, too.
- "I'll just read one more chapter." <--Biggest lie of my life.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone interrupts me while I'm reading. Death glares will be coming your way.
- I probably read 100-200+ books a year. Yeah, I have no life.
- I hate having to take a break from reading for menial things like sleep and food. Sometimes it's so not worth placing that bookmark in.
So that's it. My venting and rambling paragraph of things that no one will probably ever read. Right now I have Spanish homework to do, as I have a test tomorrow! Wish me luck! (:
Leaving y'all with a quote: "She reads books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live." <3