Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 2014 Releases

There are so many amazing books coming out this month! Here are the January reads that I'm excited about!
January 1st

January 2nd

January 7th



January 13th


January 14th



January 20th

January 21st

January 23rd

January 27th

January 28th

I am so excited for all of these books! I've actually read Awaken, because I'm on the blog tour. It was an absolutely beautiful conclusion to Dean and Liv's story. I've also read Wanted and Secret thanks to NetGalley, and they are both so good! I highly recommend both books, especially the Elemental series. I have The Archived, but I haven't read it yet. Still, I have to add its sequel to the list. I also haven't yet read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children or Rule, but I want to read them soon so I can read their sequels. I have The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, and I will read it as soon as I have a chance! Then I can read the rest of her series. I also haven't read My Favorite Mistake; I tried but couldn't get into it. I seriously need to finish it before My Sweetest Mistake comes out. I actually have an e-copy of And We Stay and also a print ARC of Evertrue, so I'm going to have those reviews done before the release dates. 

The release I'm most looking forward to is Into the Still Blue. I love this series! I'm sad it's ending, but I can't wait to see how it all plays out. And I know I'm NOT gonna be disappointed, because Veronica Rossi is an amazing writer. :)

There are definitely WAY more books coming out in this month, but these are the ones I'm most excited about! :)