Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 2014 Releases

It's a new month, so that means new book releases! And holy shit, there are a ton that I'm excited about! 
February 1st

February 3rd

February 4th

February 7th

February 9th

February 11th

February 13th

February 16th

February 17th

February 18th

February 24th

February 25th

The only book I've read on this list is Song of the Fireflies, and it was very disappointing. I love J.A. Redmerski's books, but this one was terrible compared to the rest. I actually have quite a few of these books already, thanks to NetGalley. Those include Saving Quinton, Cursed, Me Since You, The Secret Diamond Sisters, Fire & Flood, and Grim. Oh, how I love being auto-approved for Harlequin Teen. :) I've also read The Deep End of the Sea, because I'm on the blog tour. I LOVED it! I'm on three more blog tours this month, which include Tricks, On the Rocks, and In the Lyrics. I'm so excited to read all three of them. 

But my highly anticipated off this list are Cress, Split Second, and White Hot Kiss! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THESE BOOKS! :)

So, what February releases are YOU excited about? Am I missing any that need recognition? :)