Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 2014 Releases

It's that time again, and boy, does March have a ton of awesome and exciting new book releases! I think this is my biggest list yet. And I doubt I've gotten them all! 

March 1st

March 3rd

March 4th

March 5th

March 6th

March 10th

March 11th

March 17th

March 18th

March 25th

March 27th

As always, thanks to NetGalley or release day launches and blog tours, I'm able to read books early. I've read Best Kind of Broken already, which I LOVED. Chelsea Fine is one of my favorite authors, and I will forever read her books. My review is coming on March 4th, in which I pretty much just gush about the author and how much I loved her book, so be on the lookout for it! :) I've also read The Shadow Prince and Playing Pretend. My review for that book will be in my blog tour post on the 10th. I really enjoyed both of them. I've also read Knight Assassin. I still have mixed feelings about this book, so I haven't written my review yet. It reminded me a lot of Grave Mercy, but it didn't live up to that kind of badass awesomeness. Hopefully I can put the review up within the week. I have Donna of the Dead and Carrier from NetGalley, so hopefully I can review those books this month. I'm so behind on my NetGalley reviews! Seriously, I really, really hope I can catch up on those by the time summer hits. I want that 80% ratio!

A few of these are sequels for books I haven't even read yet, like Tangled by Emma Chase and Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams. I've heard amazing things about both of them, but haven't gotten around to reading them. I also haven't read Witchstruck yet, but I want to! Man, I have a lot of books to read. And I haven't even come close to knocking down my TBR pile. HELP. 

***

MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MARCH RELEASES: Maybe Someday, Shadow Spell, The Winner's Curse, Let the Storm Break, and See Me!

Which March releases are YOU most looking forward to? Are there any that I missed? :)

8 comments:

  1. Of the ones you show, the best title is "Savage Girl" but I suspect it's not going to live up to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for that one, so I hope it lives up to the name.

      Delete
  2. Wow, great list! Adding several of these to my tbr list :)

    Just found your blog and now following-
    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm sure I missed some, too! Haha.

      Thank you for following my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are a lot of books! I really look forward to Panic by Lauren Oliver.
    Thanks for sharing these releases!
    Myra
    http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just so many amazing books coming out this month. I really can't wait for Maybe Someday, and Panic too! :)

      Delete
  4. Some of these look REALLY interesting. Thanks for the list!
    -JD
    www.dailyeni.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3