Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2014 Releases

I'll just get right into this, because this list is HUGE!
(These are just covers and don't link to anything).

April 1st
Free on Amazon!!! :)
April 8th

April 10th

April 15th

April 18th 

April 21st

April 22nd

April 28th

April 29th

April 30th

Expected in April but not sure of the release date (these could be wrong or changed):

I actually have quite a few of these thanks to NetGalley, so hopefully I can get all of them read in this month. I really need to keep up with my NG reviews! And for some of these, I still need to read the first books in the series. Man, I'll never have time to read all the books I want to read! :(

MY MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED APRIL RELEASE:

Dreams of Gods and Monsters! 

GOD, I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS SERIES ENDS!! AND I NEED A HAPPY ENDING FOR KAROU AND AKIVA! I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH. <3

So, what April releases are YOU excited to read? :)

4 comments:

  1. DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS! SUPER EXCITED FOR THAT ONE!
    Also the cover of Deception's Princess looks like Merida from Brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've noticed that too! And I'm totally okay with it. :)

      Delete
  2. There's so many. There's easily ten on there that I need to read sometime. Salvage is a very, very good book, as is The Break Up Artist. Prisoner of Night and Fog is a great historical fiction. I recently read The Taking, which I liked. I'm so excited to read Sweet Reckoning this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I can't wait to read Salvage and Prisoner of Night and Fog! I'm also so excited for The Taking. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3