Monday, June 9, 2014

Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando Blog Tour


Title: Dragon's Lair
Author: Chantal Fernando
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: May 19th 2014
When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid. 
Or should I say, someone? 
Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.

I’m a law student. They’re criminals. 
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing.  
He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.


***



***

933897_334070693391649_276626158_n
Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia. Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time. She is currently working on a few other projects.

Facebook | Goodreads



RESISTING LOVE SERIES 




MAYBE SERIES


TOXIC GIRL 


***GIVEAWAY!!!***

4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly! This book sounds really interesting ! though I'm not really into Horror and New Adult, I do like to squeeze one in from time to time. Thanks for sharing! :)

    I'm also a new follower via Bloglovin and GFC! :D

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia! *waves*
      Oh, I LOVE the New Adult genre, probably cause I'm in the age range and can relate to the characters a lot. :)

      Thanks for checking out my blog and for following! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this sounds like an addictive read with a dark side! Right up my alley ,me thinks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3