Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 2014 Releases

It's that time again to list all of the June 2014 releases! And, as always, this is a HUGE list. Without further ado, here are the new releases that I know about! :)

June 2nd

June 3rd

June 8th

June 10th

June 12th

June 14th

June 15th

June 17th

June 24th

June 27th

NetGalley reads: Rules of Survival, Heated, The Fever, The Shadow Master, and The Stepsister's Tale. Hopefully I can finish these five by their release dates, because I've been doing poorly with getting my NG reviews done early! 

I actually don't have a most anticipated on this list, so here are a few that I can't wait to read!

*Infinity + One
*Five Ways to Fall
*Drowned

***

Which ones are YOU most excited about? Are there any that need to be added to the list? :)

4 comments:

  1. I think out of all of these Twisted Together is my most anticipated read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I can't wait for that one too! But I still have yet to read Quintessentially Q It's sitting on my Kindle, but I haven't picked it up yet. I loved Tears of Tess! :)

      Delete
  2. You've picked so many interesting books, and I've added a few to my list. Great picks, Holly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love doing these lists, even if I add so many more books to my ever-growing tbr pile. Haha. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3