Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #14

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week I'm eagerly anticipating the release of On the Fence by Kasie West!
Expected publication date: July 1st, 2014


She's a tomboy. He's the boy next door…

Charlie Reynolds can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world. To cope with the stress of her new reality, Charlie takes to spending nights chatting with her neighbor Braden through the fence between their yards. As she grows to depend on their nightly Fence Chats, she realizes she's got a bigger problem than speeding tickets-she's falling for Braden. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Fun, original, and endearing, On the Fence is a romantic comedy about finding yourself and finding love where you least expect.

***

Why am I waiting for this book?

KASIE WEST. 'Nuff said.

So, what book are YOU excited about this week! As always, leave me a link to your WOW so I can check it out! :)

***

Oh, and I also have a giveaway going on for a signed copy of My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal. To enter, click here

32 comments:

  1. Sign me up for On The Fench - a good romantic comedy is just what I need. Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read much YA romances, but I've heard all good things about Kasie West. Maybe I should try her Pivot Point series..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should try Pivot Point! It was so good! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice pick, Holly. And you've got some great books to read while you wait from the book signing you went to. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. :) Thanks for commenting back!

      Delete
  4. SO excited for On The Fence!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I read this last week and it was amazing. It was my first Kasie West too, and now I've bought all her others, haha. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, so jealous you've read it! Oh my gosh, you should definitely read all the others. She's one of my go-to authors now. :)

      Delete
  6. This book was so much fun! So cute! And I LOVED her family!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this just makes me want to read it all the more! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. Nice pick! Is her secret that she is a tomboy?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's probably not, considering it's in the synopsis. But I can't wait to find out what the secret is! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  8. I got approved for this one on Edelweiss and i've been dying to read it! It's the perfect summer read.

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so jealous! I hope you love it!! :)

      Delete
  9. On the Fence sounds like a really sweet summer romance! Thanks for sharing, Holly.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo. Agree with everyone above. Perfect summer read :)

    Thanks for stopping by! Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I can't wait to read it! :)

      Delete
  11. Awesome pick! I'm planning to read this one soon and I'm so excited!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so jealous you can read it early! Thank God this is coming out less than 3 weeks! :)

      Delete
  12. I love Kasie West and this one was my favorite, hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love hearing that; it makes me even more excited to read it. :)

      Delete
  13. So excited for this, too! I love Kasie West. This one just sounds sooo cute! Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing this one all over the blogosphere, I hope you can get your hands on it soon and that it delivers all that and more :D Thanks for stopping by my WoW post earlier xxx

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an adorable story, you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've still not read any of Kasie West's books, but I just bought The Distance Between Us and hear such good things about them! :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3