Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #15

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week, I can't wait to read Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover! :)
Expected publication date: August 5th, 2014!


When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

***

Why am I waiting for this book?

Colleen Hoover is a freaking genius when it comes to New Adult. I have loved every single book of hers, and I've read all of them but This Girl. She is my go-to author when I'm looking for books that will break my heart, twist until it hurts, and glue it back together again. I can always count on her to give me books that will make me cry, fall in love, and that will involve my heart. <3

What book are YOU waiting for this week? As always, leave me a link to your WOW so I can stop by. :)

***

Oh, and I also have a giveaway going on for a signed copy of My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal. To enter, click here

26 comments:

  1. I am a huge Colleen Hoover fan so I'm super excited for this book as well.

    A nice pick :-) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I didn't even know that Colleen Hoover is coming out with something as awesome sounding as this one. I probably shouldn't be surprised though. :D I read both Hopeless and Maybe Someday a while ago and LOVED those, so I'm really looking forward to this one now :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you must read ALL her books! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. I am so excited for this book too! I need August to get here so much sooner. There's nothing that Colleen can't write that I won't love. Her writing is just so gorgeous!
    Fabulous pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Her books are freaking amazing. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Hopeless and Maybe Someday. Definitely want to read this one. I agree, she knows how to mess your heart up with her writing. Wonderful author.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's amazing! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure if I want to read this one yet. I think I'm going to wait for a couple of reviews. Believe it or not I wasn't blown away by Hopeless so I haven't read any more of her books yet.
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm sorry you didn't like Hopeless, Jazmen! It's definitely not for everyone, but I do hope you'll try another one of her books. Maybe you'll find that it was just that one! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any Colleen Hoover still, I keep saying I'll pick one up the next time I see one, and...nope, still haven't. :(

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I sure hope you do pick one up soon! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. I've never read Colleen Hoover but I know how popular she is so I really hope you enjoy your pick.

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get excited all over again ^_^ I so want to read this one too!

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO excited for this one! Love Colleen Hoover!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  10. I haven't read anything from this author but I do have Hopeless on my Kindle. I do love the cover for this though, really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Amir, you MUST read Hopeless right now! So AMAZING. <3

      Delete
  11. I haven't read any Colleen Hoover books though I have heard really great things. I've also never read any New Adult, but this one sounds really good! I Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, never read a New Adult book? Must start with Colleen Hoover. Also, K.A. Tucker is an amazing author as well. :)

      Delete
  12. I have never heard of this author before but it sounds like this will be an awesome read. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Oh gosh, then I'm happy to introduce you to the one and only CoHo. Her books are seriously amazing. :)

      Delete
  13. This sounds like a book I would either love or hate. I'll have to look into it a bit more after it releases :) Thanks for sharing!

    --Katie at Paperback
    Planes

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3