Monday, July 14, 2014

(6) Top Ten Favorite TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme: Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows

***

I chose to do my favorite TV shows, because I'm actually not that huge a fan of movies right now. I don't know why, but my attention wanders and I also don't have somewhere to rent the newest releases (and of course, Netflix doesn't have the new ones on there). But I do watch a lot of TV shows! I am constantly trying new ones or watching old ones when I haven't seen them in awhile. Some of these I'm currently addicted to, others I've seen all the seasons and still love, and a few are ones that I've stopped watching but want to get back into when the new episodes are on Netflix.

These are actually in order! #1 being my favorite. :)

Honorable mentions: Suits and Drake and Josh. 

10.
Because it's a spin-off of TVD and I love these characters! I really need to get back into it, though. 

9
My new obsession! I don't even know why, but I love it a lot.

8.
This show... do I really need to give you an explanation? (I'll bet you're singing the theme song right about now). :P 

7.
Why did this show ever have to end?!?!?! Seriously! It was so freaking good! :(

6.
I'm positive this will become a new favorite! The first season was only 13 episodes, but I got addicted. AND THAT ENDING KILLED ME.

5.
Even though it's over, I still watch old episodes from time to time. And that ending was pure genius. Loved it so much!

4.
I love this show so much! I'm actually behind on my episode watching, but it's so addicting. And oh, how I love Ian Somerhalder. <3

3.
This is like the only "reality show" I love to watch. DEREK! :)

2.
Yes, it's an oldie. But it's one of my favorites. Whenever I'm having a bad day or am in need of a good laugh, I just put in a disc and watch reruns of this show. It always manages to turn my mood around. <3

1.
Hands down, my all-time favorite TV show! *sigh* MCDREAMY!

***

What movies/TV shows do you love? Leave me a link to your TTT so I can stop by! :)

22 comments:

  1. Gilligan's Island was one of my favorite TV shows as a kid! My sister and I watched it on TV Land every morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandparents got me into that show as a kid, and I still watch it now. :)

      Delete
  2. Really enjoying The 100 and great to see Grey's on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE 100! I binge-watched that a few weeks ago and got hooked. I can't wait for the new season. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that Drake and Josh is an honorable mention! Also yes, Vampire Diaries and Ian Somerhalder!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost put it in my top ten, but it didn't make the cut! Haha, and oh I love me some Ian Somerhalder. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Friends is just such a wonderful series. I have seen each episode a lot, but still re-watch them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't seen all the episodes! I usually just watch it randomly and out of order. Haha, I don't even know why.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE The 100 too, it's soo great. At first I thought that I'll hate it but fortunately it was more than it seemed. THAT ending was so shocking, I have so many questions. Great choices!
    My TTT: http://www.reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/07/top-ten-favorite-tv-shows.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't so sure about it in the beginning! But I got HOOKED. And oh my god, that ending! I can't wait for the new season. :)

      Delete
  6. The Originals and Vampire Diaries were my number one (I counted the as one)! I just love Klaus and Damon! Elijah is pretty badass too. Awesome list!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of them, though VD is one of my favorites. DAMON. <3 Also, Elijah is my favorite Original. :)

      Delete
  7. I see a couple of familiar shows but a lot are new to me. Like The 100, I do believe I saw a book called The 100. Didn't know it was a series too.

    My top ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, The 100 is a book series! I never knew that before I started watching the show, and I really want to read it after loving it. :)

      Delete
  8. Awww I can't see some of the pictures, but other than those, I haven't watched any of these! I watched part of Grey's Anatomy, but I'm not really a big fan of it because it's all medical-y (sorry! Don't hate me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I've been having problems with the pictures! And don't worry! I wouldn't hate you for that. :P I'm surprised I never got bogged down with all the medical stuff, but it became a favorite. And you should really try some of the other shows! So good. :)

      Delete
  9. Eeep! I really love The Originals and Friends :) Daniel Gillies and JoMo are simply the bestest! Add Charles to the mix and voila! A great show :) And friends is just classic! Really loved the last couple of episodes of The 100 too :) Girl, you have great taste in TV shows ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELIJAH! He's my favorite Original. :) And thank ya. I love these shows! :)

      Delete
  10. Lost was on my list this week too! Great series!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that show! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  11. Friends, that show never tires :D I used to watch Lost but then I got lost myself >.< I just got weirder and weirder, normally I'm all for weird but this....was too much.

    My top ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Lost is definitely not for everyone! But I loved the weird. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3