Saturday, July 26, 2014

Countdown Survey

Christy's Book Addiction came up with this really cool countdown survey for bloggers, and I thought it would be so much fun to complete. And I loooove doing surveys, especially bookish ones. Don't forget to link up your post on Christy's site if you choose to do this too!

It's been a long time since I've done a survey, so here goes! :)

***

10 - Books already released on your wishlist

1. On the Fence by Kasie West
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
3. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4. Unhinged by A.G. Howard
5. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
6. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
7. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
8. Breakable by Tammara Webber
9. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
10. A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard


9 - Favorite covers



8 - Not yet released books that you can’t wait for

1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
3. Blood Magick by Nora Roberts
4. Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman
5. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
6. Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine
7. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
8. Fairest by Marissa Meyer


7 - Auto-buy authors

1. Nora Roberts
2. Chelsea Fine
3. Colleen Hoover
4. Carla Neggers
5. Kasie West
6. Nina Lane
7. Rachel Harris


6 - Book Boyfriends

1. Tristan Archer - The Archers of Avalon
2. Cian Mac Cionaoith - Circle Trilogy
3. Dean West - Spiral of Bliss
4. Jem Carstairs - The Infernal Devices
5. Dean Holder - Hopeless
6. Gansey - The Raven Cycle
Love them all so much. <3


5 - Books you recommend the most

1. Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
2. The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine
3. Bully by Penelope Douglas
4. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
5. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein


4 - Books you thought you’d like but didn’t

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it. I just thought I would be over the moon, ugly crying, and falling in love with Augustus. But I didn't.
2. Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
3. Breaking Fences by Juliana Haygert
4. On the Rocks by Sawyer Bennett. I absolutely love her books, so it pained me when I read this and thought: did this really come from her?!


3 - Books that made you cry

1. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
3. Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder
And I mean, ugly crying for all three of them.


2 - Books you never plan on reading

1. This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I've actually started this one, but I'm DNFing. I can't stand it, and I'm never going to finish it.
2. Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts. Nope, never gonna finish it.
I chose books that I DNFed because I really don't plan on not reading any books. I'll always give them a chance; I just might not ever finish them.


1 - Favorite genre at the moment

1. Fantasy. Always. <3

6 comments:

  1. LOVED On the Fence, Beautiful Oblivion, and Open Road Summer! The covers for Gates of Thread and Stone and An Ember in the Ashes are amazing :) Hopeless made me cry too, and I mean ugly cry hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is why all of those are on my wishlist. I NEED them! Hopeless was probably the worst ugly cry I've ever had. Maybe. TTB was pretty bad too.

      Thank you for creating this awesome bookish survey! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I really want to do this survey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should; it was so much fun! I can't wait to see your answers. :)

      Delete
  3. I did this survey too! Now that I'm looking at yours though, I can't believe some of the ones that I missed! I mean, Beautiful Oblivion and The Winner's Curse have been on my TBR for like ages! I didn't really get into Ten Tiny Breaths or Hopeless much, but I seem to be the only. But I REALLY loved Bully. I wish more people would read it!

    Here's my survey: Countdown Survey

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Bully was one of the worst book hangovers I've ever had; I loved that book so freaking much. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3