Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #17

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week, I'M DYING, LITERALLY DYING for Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine!
Expected publication date: September 2nd, 2014!


Sometimes wrong can feel oh so right . . . 

Jenna Lacombe needs complete control, whether it's in the streets . . . or between the sheets. So when she sets out on a solo road trip to visit her family in New Orleans, she's beyond annoyed that the infuriatingly sexy Jack Oliver wants to hitch a ride with her. Ever since they shared a wild night together last year, he's been trying to strip away her defenses one by one. He claims he's just coming along to keep her safe-but what's notsafe for her is prolonged exposure to the tattooed hottie.


Jack can't get Jenna out from under his skin. She makes him feel alive again after his old life nearly destroyed him-and losing her is not an option. Now Jack's troubles are catching up to him, and he's forced to return to his hometown in Louisiana. But when his secrets put them both in harm's way, Jenna will have to figure out how far she's willing to let love in . . . and how much she already has.

***

Why am I waiting for this one?

Two words: Chelsea. Fine. She is, hands down, one of my favorite authors. I have read all of her books, and I've loved every single one. Plus, Jenna was one of my favorite characters in Best Kind of Broken, and I'm so excited for hers and Jack's story! And I can't wait to watch the sizzling sparks between the two of them explode. ;)

So, what book are YOU literally dying to read this week? As always, leave me a link to your WOW so I can stop by! :)

26 comments:

  1. This reminds me that I really need to get to Best Kind of Broken. There's quite a few NA books I want to read right now, so hopefully, I can fit them in soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can fit it into your tight reading schedule soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I love NA, and this sounds like a great book! Adding it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy reading!

    My WoW

    Kacii
    The Kooky Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have best kind of broken in my kindle but i haven't gotten to it yet. i'll definitely have to bump it up the tbr pile since i do like a good NA novel.

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should bump it up!! :P Thank for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I should start this series soon. Thanks for the reminder :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by her yet. I have one of her books I think.. lol. that's sad.. I'd have to check, but I think one of her books was on sale for kindle a while back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it if you find it! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. I still haven't started this series yet, despite having heard amazing things about it from two of my close blogger friends! I need to give it a shot especially since I'm getting back into the mood for NA books.
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should read them now!! They're so good. :)

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to read this either! it sounds so gooooood :) I haven't read any of chelsea's books but they've been on my TBR list for the longest time. Hopefully ill get to one soon :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll be able to read one of her books soon, too! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds good. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not my tyoe of read, but it sounds like a good one, I hope you enjoy it!

    Keely @ ireaditandwept

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too! But I have no doubt that I'll love it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I've heard of Chelsea Fine, but I haven't read any of her books--or any NA, really. But I'm going to try and get into some New Adult this year! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you should get into NA! Some of them are cliche and so overdone, but there are some amazing gems. :)

      Delete
  11. Haven't heard of this one but it sounds good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier! I don't think I've read anything by Chelsea Fine yet, but this one sounds interesting. Nice pick!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get why you're excited for this one. I find myself wanting to read it too :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3