Tuesday, September 23, 2014

(15) Top Ten Fall Books I NEED

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

***

So, here are the top ten fall books I need in my life. No, not want. Need. I need these books like I need air to breathe. Melodramatic? Maybe. But true? Absolutely! And this is just like an accumulation of all my WOW books. HA! These are in no particular order, but just know that Blue Lily, Lily Blue is the one that I'm literally dying to read (I've probably annoyed my Twitter followers with my obsession with this series. And I love how you guys don't even have to guess what book I'm talking about when I'm tweeting about how much waiting sucks and how I wish Scholastic would find me worthy enough to read it early). 


1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue

2. Mortal Heart

3. Snow Like Ashes

4. Blood Magick

5. Talon

6. Exquisite Captive

7. Forbidden

8. Mortal Gods

9. The Young Elites

10. Stone Cold Touch

***

I was going to write a few sentences for each book explaining why I want it. But basically, all you have to know is that I need all of them

So what fall books are on your to-read list? As always, leave me a link! :)

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love Julie Kagawa, so I can't wait for this one. :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to read some Maggie Stiefvater. I've heard such amazing things about her writing. I hope you enjoy everything on your Fall TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Maggie Stiefvater!! You seriously need to read her books. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, Blue Lily, Lily Blue...I need it in my life now!
    Great list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously my TBR with a few changes! I am reading Blue Lily, Lily Blue right now and Mortal Heart, Snow Like Ashes, Exquisite Captive, Talon, and The Young Elites are up soon! And hopefully Forbidden too!! Happy reading to the both of us :D :D

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's awesome! ALSO I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. I hope you're loving it. I'm getting Mortal Heart soon, and I cannot wait to read it! We have a seriously great lineup for the fall. :)

      Delete
  5. ALL of these look good. Will you hate me if I tell you I have an ARC of FORBIDDEN and that I've had it since May and haven't read it yet?? The author's a friend of mine :) I really need to read it ASAP. It looks excellent and that cover? To die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I won't hate you! But gah, why haven't you read it yet?! That is so cool that the author is a friend of yours, so I hope you enjoy the book. And yes, beautiful cover! :)

      Delete
  6. Damn it, Scholastic, give the girl the book!!! We'll get a petition started ;)

    I also want to read The Young Elites, Snow Like Ashes, and Forbidden- they all sound really good! Great list- and my fingers are crossed that Blue Lily comes your way soon ;)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha. I like you. And I'm so glad you haven't tired of hearing about my obsession with BLLB. :)

      Delete
  7. Ahh so many good books on here! I seriously need to start The Raven Boys stat - I love Maggie Stiefvater and I've heard nothing but amazing things about that series.
    Mortal Heart, let me tell you, is amazing! My favorite of the series. <3
    I'm also very excited for Forbidden!
    Great list and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, YES YOU DO. But, it's probably a good thing you've waited. Because you'll want the sequels as soon as you finish reading the first book.

      And yay, that makes me so happy! I was lucky enough to win a copy of Mortal Heart from First Reads so I'm super stoked about being able to read it early. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3