Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 2014 Releases

There are sooooo many good books coming out this month! And I want to READ ALL OF THE THEM. Mostly. :)

September 1st

September 2nd

September 8th

September 9th

September 15th

September 16th

September 23rd

September 25th

September 30th

I've read: Right Kind of Wrong (review coming September 13th), Salt & Storm, and Of Monsters and Madness. I really enjoyed the ones I reviewed! And my The Iron Trial review will be up on the release date, September 9th!

NetGalleyAll Those Broken Angels, The Lonely, Starry Night, Trial by Fire, Words and Their Meanings, Feuds, Day 21, Ignited, Nest, The Edge of You, Forest of Whispers, Sacrifice. As you can tell, I'm just a *wee* behind on September ARCs! I hope to get to some of these before their release dates, but I'm just so excited about a lot of my October ARCs that I might keep pushing them back. But we'll see!

Most highly anticipated on the list: Winterspell, Winterkill. Are you seeing a theme? Illusions of Fate, Don't Touch. Basically all of them!

What September releases are YOU excited about? :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree - so many great-looking books coming out this month! In particular, I'm looking forward to Lark Rising, Stay With Me, Zombie Hearts, Illusions of Fate, The Midnight Queen, and Made for You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ILLUSIONS OF FATE! That is seriously like my highly anticipated on this list, and I've heard amazing things about it. I hope you can read all of the ones you're excited about (and like them!). :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3