Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #23

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

I'll bet this one will be on a lot of people's WOW posts this week, but whatever. It's Kasie Freaking West. I mean, c'mon. 

This week I'm dying to read The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West.
Expected publication date: May 5th, 2015!


When Gia Montgomery's boyfriend, Bradley, dumps her in the parking lot of her high school prom, she has to think fast. After all, she'd been telling her friends about him for months now. This was supposed to be the night she proved he existed. So when she sees a cute guy waiting to pick up his sister, she enlists his help. The task is simple: be her fill-in boyfriend— two hours, zero commitment, a few white lies. After that, she can win back the real Bradley.

The problem is that days after prom, it's not the real Bradley she's thinking about, but the stand-in. The one whose name she doesn't even know. But tracking him down doesn't mean they're done faking a relationship. Gia owes him a favor and his sister intends to see that he collects: his ex-girlfriend's graduation party — three hours, zero commitment, a few white lies.

Just when Gia begins to wonder if she could turn her fake boyfriend into a real one, Bradley comes waltzing back into her life, exposing her lie, and threatening to destroy her friendships and her new-found relationship.

***

Why am I dying to read this book?

It's Kasie West. I will read ANYTHING she writes (it doesn't even matter that I haven't read all of her books yet--I know, the blasphemy). I didn't even care what the blurb would say or what the cover would look like (but hello, GORGEOUS!) when I added it to my to-read shelf on GR. I just know that if any book has the name Kasie West attached to it, I will read it! She can do no wrong, and she's the queen of sarcasm. :)

What book are YOU waiting on this week? As always, link me up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this book too! I finally know how good of a writer Kasie West is and I'm looking forward to reading more of her books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just LOVE her writing! And I can't wait for this book. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3