Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 2014 Releases

Oh, I love these posts where I round up all the new releases I'm excited about and want to buy as soon as possible! I'm sure my bank account will forgive me. Eventually.

November 3rd

November 4th

November 6th

November 8th

November 11th

November 14th

November 17th

November 18th

November 24th (or 17th)

November 25th

NetGalley/Edelweiss: Creed, The Last ChangelingArcana, Melt, After the Rain, Resisting Her Rival, Perfect Chaos (read but haven't reviewed) and The Fool.

I honestly don't know how many of these will get reviewed this month, since I am still in such a slump. I'm having trouble finishing the books I start, and I've been reading Mortal Heart for a few weeks now. And it's ridiculous, since I love this book a lot. Yet, I can't seem to find the energy or heart (pun intended) to finish it. So this weekend, I'm going to focus on rereading my favorite series ever and hopefully that will bring me back to my love for books. (I should probably write reviews, too, but we'll see).

This is such a short list, I feel like I'm forgetting SO MANY books! So, which ones am I missing guys?

6 comments:

  1. I think November IS a slow month this year for some reason. And, it seems like ALL the books come out this week, then nothing until the new year! Though I am incredibly excited for Captive! OH- You forgot How We Fall, it was so good!

    Okay, Creed was good. Melt was my first DNF. I am the only person on the planet who didn't like The Walled City, so you'd probably be okay there. And I cannot WAIT to read A Thousand Pieces of You! I'll keep looking to see if you missed any ;)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks up How We Fall* And, uh, I probably will never read that one. Unless it's not hinting at what I think it's hinting at.

      And yay, I'm excited for Creed! I really wanted to read it in October, because well, SPOOOOOKY TBR. But yeah, that didn't happen. And I'm so excited about A Thousand Pieces of You! That cover is so PRETTY. :)

      Delete
  2. NEW BOOKS WOOOO. Though to be honest, I wasn't very excited about these books, though I do have an ARC of Melt, which I haven't read yet, oops. OH but A Thousand Pieces of You I do want to read. But to be honest I keep switching my mind about it since I read so many mixed reviews on it LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have an ARC too but Shannon hated it and I haven't heard great things about it. I probably will keep pushing that one back. And I know! So many mixed reviews, but I still want to read it. I've never read any of her books before, though, so we'll see how it goes. :)

      Delete
  3. Caged in Winter! Mortal Heart! Retribution! Love those! Ummm there's also The Book of Ivy, The Shape of My Heart, On the Edge....

    Not really a whole lot these last two months of the year, which means it's catch up time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO EXCITED about Caged in Winter!! Also, loved Mortal Heart too. (And um, I still need to finish the Mara Dyer series). Ooh, totally forgot about The Book of Ivy and The Shape of My Heart.

      And I know right? I really need this time to catch up on ALL THE BOOKS. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3