Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

This was hosted by Falling For YA. I am so, so glad I participated in this challenge! It helped immensely to give me motivation to read my NetGalley and Edelweiss books. I managed to review all of them too. AND MY RATIO WENT WAY UP! :)

My goal was 50 books!

#1: The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
#2: Stealing Promises by Brina Courtney
#3: Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski
#4: Salt by Danielle Ellison
#5: Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout
#6: White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
#7: Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
#8: Knight Assassin by Rima Jean
#9: Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
#10: Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine
#11: Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
#12: Donna of the Dead by Alison Kemper
#13: Foretold by Rinda Elliott
#14: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
#15: Torn from You by Nashoda Rose
#16: Overwhelmed by You by Nashoda Rose
#17: One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker
#18: The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Matheiu
#19: Heated by J. Kenner
#20: The Stepsister's Tale by Tracey Barrett
#21: Mended by Kim Karr
#22: The Revealed by Jessica Hickam
#23: Perfect Kind of Trouble by Chelsea Fine
#24: Drowned by Nichola Reilly
#25: The Fever by Megan Abbott
#26: The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
#27: Deeper by Robin York
#28: Harder by Robin York
#29: The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
#30: Accidentally Married on Purpose by Rachel Harris
#31: Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton
#32: Before You by Amber Hart
#33: Thirty Sunsets by Christine Hurley Deriso
#34: Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
#35: Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin
#36: Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
#37: Take Me On by Katie McGarry
#38: I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre
#39: The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
#40: The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
#41: Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine
#42: Forest of Whispers by Jennifer Murgia
#43: Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer
#44: Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell
#45: Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin
#46: Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
#47: Until You Find Me by Amber Hart
#48: The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
#49: Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
#50: Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
#51: Alex by Sawyer Bennett
#52: Perfect Chaos by Nashoda Rose
#53: Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
#54: After the Rain by RenĂ©e Carlino
#55: Second Chance Ranch by Cindi Madsen
#56: Awaking by Madeline Freeman
#57: The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher

And that was my final count! Though, I did read more than that; I just haven't published my reviews yet and so didn't put them on here. And aside from like three books, all of these received 3 stars or more! Which I think is awesome. :)

Favorites:

Ones That Need More Love:

Disappointments:

(Mostly) Wish I'd Never Read It:

I am also participating in this challenge again! I upped the goal and am aiming to read 75 NetGalley and Edelweiss books throughout 2015. It's a high number, but I know I can do it! I'm also in a rare let's read all the review copies mood, so I've got many of them on my January TBR. My first read of 2015 was actually a NetGalley book, so I'm already working toward this goal! 1 down, 74 to go! :) And if you are like me and you are terrible at reviewing ARCs, then I strongly suggest participating in this challenge! Image and link is on my right sidebar if you're interested.

Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? :)

2 comments:

  1. wow! Congrats on exceeding your goal! It looks like you got to read some awesome books too!

    I will be participating in this challenge again this year and I'm hosting my own BINGO challenge too.

    Happy 2015!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!

      Your bingo challenge sounds fantastic, and I'll be joining up soon. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3