Monday, January 19, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions

Ahhh, I'm so excited Valerie tagged me in this one! I was hoping someone would, because it sounded like so much fun. And aha, I just love the mustache pun. (Also, I don't know who created this, or I would give them credit. But clearly they're awesome).

Four names that people call me:
1. The Fox. My college nickname and the inspiration behind this blog.
2. Hollywood. One of my high school friends used to call me this all the time.
3. Paco. Because my best friend is a weirdo.
4. Tanto. <--Completely forgot about this until just now. But yes, my cousins gave me this nickname, probably because I look like a Native American even though I'm only 1/16.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Babysitting.
2. Dog-sitting.
3. Working in tech services at my university's library, which is my current and first REAL job.
4. Washing the dishes when I was a kid (chore? job? semantics), though that didn't last long because I hated doing it.

Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1. The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Seriously, greatest movies ever. I can pretty much quote all three of them by heart.
2. High School Musical 1, 2, and 3. DON'T JUDGE ME.
3. Tears of the Sun. I don't know why, but I love this movie so much and have watched it numerous times.
4. Freedom Writers. This movie is just fucking phenomenal.

Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts. I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THESE BOOKS.
2. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I'm on a mission to break all of my friends' hearts and crush their souls.
3. The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine. Because Tristan. <3
4. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. Such an amazing fantasy!

Four places I have lived:
1. My little village in the middle of nowhere.
2. Mount Pleezy, when I lived in my university's dorms.
3. My, um, bed. I mean, I do practically live there.
4. I sadly do not have a fourth. Hopefully that'll change in the near future.

Four places I have been:
1. The UP. It's technically still in Michigan, but I've been there so much it has to go on this list.
2. Texas. I was there once, a long time ago.
3. Florida, Disney World.
4. Chicagooooooo. Love that city!

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Anywhere that's not Michigan.
2. Anywhere that has no snow or ice or slush or freezing rain.
3. BEA. Because I really want to meet Val and Shannon.
4. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Because I know someone who's there right now, and I'm so jealous. I want to go so badly.

Four things I don’t eat:
1. Veggies.
2. Ham.
3. Foods that have weird textures, like raisins.
4. Pudding/yogurt.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian. Anything pasta.
2. Pizza rolls/pizza lunchables.
3. Mexican.
4. Strawberries.

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. THE 100! Bellarke for life.
2. Dancing with the Stars. I will rewatch the dances over and over again.
3. Grey's Anatomy. Even though I haven't caught up yet, it's still one of my favorites.
4. Gilligan's Island. When I'm having a bad day, I just watch reruns of this and it always helps.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. BEA, of course! I just know it's going to be one of those amazing experiences that I'll be glad I found the courage to travel alone and go to.
2. Being done with my "junior" year of college.
3. Hopefully graduating magna cum laude in December.
4. Winter being over.

Four things I’m always saying:
1. "Seriously."
2. "Shut up."
3. "I so badly need to read this book."
4. "Whatever."

Four people I tag:
1. Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure
2. Summer @ MissFictional's World of YA Books
3. Veronika @ Reading Is Dreaming with Open Eyes
4. Amber @ YA Indulgences
I'd link to them but I'm lazy. Their blogs are on my sidebar though. :)

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, Holly? High School Musical? Shut up. You know what you should do instead? You so badly need to read the Book Thief. Ok? Whatever.

    DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE muhahahah.

    I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AT BEA! SO EXCITED AHHHHHH. Also, guess who got Kiss of Deception at the library? MEEEEEE. Hehehe. I will be reading it this week or next :) I love all your favorite foods. And yeah, yuck veggies are gross. Except carrots and dip.

    I want Winter to be over so badly. I keep telling myself there's only the rest of the month left, and February, and then March will get warmer. And then SPRING. Just need to get through February, I CAN DO IT.

    Ahahahhahaha I'm still on episode 6, of the 100. I'M SORRY I JUST CAN'T WATCH TV SHOWS IT IS HARD. 45 minutes is too long I'm too used to the 22 minutes of animated shows :P

    Such a squish you are Holly. LOVE LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey HSM is a great series of movies! :]
    i enjoy them and sing along whenever i watch them.

    Tanto is too funny! I like it!

    i liked this tag, good answers! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. High School Musical is awesome! I haven't watched them in a while, but I was super obsessed for years.... I even saw the third in theaters...twice. I also still listen to the soundtracks sometimes, because I own them all.

    I've read two of the books you mentioned, Kiss Of Deception, which I completely loved, and All The Bright Places and yes, my soul is crushed.

    Also, at least you've lived a couple different places, I sadly have not. One city, one town, my whole life.

    I love this tag, it's so much fun to read, great answers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raisins ARE gross. Blech. Also, you aren't going to have any friends left, because they are all going to be curled up in balls, sobbing, drowning in their own tears.

    I must say, Gilligan's Island always just left me feeling quite angry. Just stop being assholes and get off the damn island already! Friends and Roseanne are my go-to reruns ;) And YAY for BEA. And the end of winter. Goodness, that shit needs to end immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha HSM is a movie that I know isn't really a quality movie but I don't care I love it! I remember watching it for the first time and thinking it was the best thing ever haha.
    I can't wait to finally read The Kiss of Deception and All the Bright Places, both of these sound so awesome.
    I totally understand that, I detest cold and snow, actually I detest everything that comes with winter. I wish I would live somewhere really warm.
    Bellark <3 I adore this tv show way more than I thought I would.
    Thanks for the tag! Will do it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3