Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2015 Releases

Brace yourselves, because there are a lot of books coming out this month! I'm not totally excited about all of these, but I want to showcase them all just in case someone finds one that they hadn't heard of before.

January 6th

January 11th

January 13th

January 20th

January 26th

January 27th

The only book I've read out of this list is All the Bright Places. And omg it was amazing wonderful beautiful sad joyful heartbreaking painful thought-provoking. It was everything and then some. It's perfect, and you WILL want this book! I think the one I'm most excited about on this list in Echo Lake, because I love this series and I adore Carla Neggers' writing. I can't wait for my pre-order to get here! :)

What books are YOU excited about this January? Any I should know about?

8 comments:

  1. The only one I've read so far is All The Bright Places too! BUT ERMAGERSH ENSNARED AND GOLDEN SON ARE NEARLY HERE AND AFJAKLDSAFD I WANT THEM SO BADLY. *calms self a little* I hadn't heard of Frostfire. That looks awesome. *goes to look it up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to finish the Splintered series AND need to read Red Rising. And doesn't that look awesome? I just hope it's as awesome as that cover!

      Delete
  2. This is a great post, because I was just wondering where all the January new releases are!! normally i have a huge list. It sounds like I should pick up All the Bright Places, lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so glad it helped!!! And yes, omg you should pick it up.

      Delete
  3. I THINK YOU GOT ALL THE BOOKS HOLLY. I mean, everything I am waiting for at least. BUT DUDE THERE ARE SO MANY I WANT TO READ THIS YEAR ahsj;akldfjs. I preordered All The Bright Places I can't wait to cry with you over it after I read it (AKA right when I get back to school LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO I ACTUALLY MISSED SOME I'M HORRIBLE AT THIS.

      I really need you to cry with me. Read it as soon as possible (I feel like I just keep repeating this over and over again).

      Delete
  4. Save Me was terrible, so I'm advising everyone to skip lol. Looking forward to Reborn! Really liked Nick's character in the first two books. Also can't wait for Fairest, of course, and I'm interested to see what Never Never is like. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man, I knew you didn't like it. But I've also heard the same from others. It sounded so good, though! Gah, I still need to read Erased. It's one of those high on my wishlist. Maybe I should look for it at the library again.

      I'm very interested in Never Never. I've only read one Tarryn Fisher book, but I LOVE CoHo, so I'm excited to see how they write together. :)

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3