Tuesday, March 31, 2015

(27) Top Ten "New to the TBR" Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme: Top Ten Books Recently Added to Your To-Be-Read List!

Okay, so not *all* of these are the most recent, but I wanted to show the ones that actually had covers (SO YOU CAN STARE AT ALL OF THE PRETTIES WITH ME).

1. Signs Point to Yes
I still haven't read her first book, but I WANT THIS COVER ON MY SHELF BECAUSE IT IS SO PRETTY.

2. Emerald Green
I still haven't read this series, but I plan on it once I have this one, and then I can FINALLY binge the books!

3. Emmy & Oliver
Because I love books about friends finding their way back to each other. <3 Also, I thought I had already added it to my list.

4. Revved
This is another one of those I-still-haven't-read-one-of-her-books-yet-but-I-want-this cases.

5. Dreamstrider
DAT COVER, YO! Also it's fantasy, so it went on my list as soon as possible.

6. Silver Skin
I picked up the first book in this series basically by chance because it was a daily deal that I'd never heard of, and I loved it! I can't wait to read this next one!

7. The Girl on the Train
A thriller that I surprisingly hadn't heard of before!

8. Come Back to Me
This is another one I'd never heard of, until I read someone's review. Although she didn't like the book, I read the synopsis and still wanted to give it a try!

9. Wicked White
I haven't read a rock star book in awhile, after becoming burnt-out on them (which is actually possible, believe me), but I love books about finding yourself. :)

10. all the far, far away books!
Okay, I lied above when I said I was doing the ones with covers, because I still wanted to showcase these ones. So I just decided to compile the list into one area. 

*The Weight of Zero by Karen Fortunati
*Bad Blood by Demitria Lunetta
*Beast by Brie Spangler
*Touch Me Not by Stacey Lee
*The Factory Girl by Josanne La Valley
*The Freedom Dress by Suzanne Nelson
*The Bride of Dusk and Glass by Roshani Chokshi

****

Oh, it's good to be doing Top Ten Tuesday again! So, tell me. What books did YOU recently add to your TBR?

21 comments:

  1. Revved sounds right up my alley.
    A new follower via GFC. Hope you can return the favor if you want :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revved sounds like my kind of book too! I can't wait to read it. :)

      Delete
  2. I liked Come Back to Me! It was cute. :) I want to try Kerstin's series at some point myself, and I've been on hold for The Girl on the Train forever. LOL. Emmy & Oliver also looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, good to hear! I've heard very mixed things, but I really want to read it. :)

      Delete
  3. The Girl On The Train is all the rage right now. sounds really good. Happy reading!

    https://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/top-ten-books-ive-recently-added-to-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds awesome, and I can't wait to find out why it's all the rage.

      Delete
  4. I love love love The Ruby Red Trilogy, it was the first time travel series/book I've read and one of my favorite series to this day. Emmy and Oliver sounds so cute and awesome, I'll have to add it to my TBR. I've been meaning to read The Girl On the Train since it was published but I never seem to get around reading it.
    Hope you'll enjoy all these novels. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so glad to hear you love it!! I'm trying to get the 3rd one in the series ASAP so I can binge all the books. And doesn't Emmy and Oliver sound just adorable? So excited!

      Delete
  5. That Dream Strider cover is gorgeous! I loved Sandy Hall's first book, so I'm excited about Signs Point to Yes. Emmy & Oliver and The Girl on the Train are in my tbr pile...I read them eventually. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just super gorgeous?! I didn't even have to read the synopsis before I was all OMG WANT *GRABBY HANDS* And gah, I still need to read Sandy's first book! :)

      Delete
  6. The Emerald Green series is one I see EVERYWHERE! I will be added this to my list as some point too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DREAMSTRIDER. I haven't read the description yet, but I NEED that book on my bookshelf. Revved is new to me, but I'm definitely adding it to my Goodreads. I've been wanting to read more NA lately.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, right? I don't think I even glanced at the description before adding it! It's just so pretty. Also yay, NA is awesome! And if you want more recs, I have plenty for you. :D

      Delete
  8. Eeep! Awesome list, girl! I can't wait for Dreamstride, and Emmy & Oliver, and Signs Point to Yes! Such amazing covers too. <3
    Omg, I know you would LOVE Come Back To Me! I feel, like, 99% positive of that. :D It's a great story and super swoony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many amazing covers!! 99% positive, eh? I WILL READ THIS ASAP THEN.

      Delete
  9. Ooooh Signs Point to Yes! That is not on my list yet, somehow, but it needs to be, because of the cover, basically. Added. And I am very excited about Dreamstrider! I also need to read Emmy & Oliver stat! And.... now I just added a whole bunch of new books to my TBR. Great. This week's TTT is going to do me in!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added it basically because of that cover too, BUT IT IS SO PRETTY I HAVE NO REGRETS.

      You're welcome.

      Delete
  10. EVERYONE HAS DREAMSTRIDER ON THEIR LIST AND THIS IS THE FIRST I'VE HEARD OF IT. AND IT COMES OUT IN FREAKING OCTOBER LIKE WHY. Also, YES to Emmy and Oliver. I heard that one was good, AND I HAVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA YAY FOR MORE PEOPLE SEEING DREAMSTRIDER!! how do you have it and why haven't you read it yet? omg Val get on that!

      Delete
  11. I would like to recommend reading the book The Girl on the Train: A Novel.
    I just finished reading it today, and my conclusion is that its a really interesting book to read.

    I got mine from Amazon and I got it in just 2 days.
    Here is the link for the book on Amazon:
    http://amzn.to/2bmQFNj

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3