Friday, May 1, 2015

May 2015 Releases

Another month, a new batch of book releases! 

May 1st

May 4th

May 5th

May 7th

May 8th

May 12th

May 19th

May 26th

I've already read: The Wrath and the Dawn (which was fucking amazing) and What Remains (which was a really good and emotional story).

May review books I need to read: Uprooted (which I've only read the first chapter of, but it is SO GOOD so far and the banter is perfect). Physical ARCs: The Tenderness of Thieves (which I started but couldn't get into so I'm not sure if I'll try it again before DNFing) and Immaculate. From NetGalley: Hold Me Like a Breath, City of Fae, 5 to 1, Lion Heart, and The Gracekeepers. It's really not that many, but with finals coming up next week and BEA at the end of the month, I'm not sure how many of these I'll actually be able to read. So we'll see what happens!

Most highly anticipated: I was lucky enough to read Wrath early, which was one that I was most looking forward to. I'm so excited about Tessa Ever After and The Eternal City. But now my highly anticipated is definitely End of Days, and I can't wait for my copy to come in the mail. I AM DYING FOR THIS BOOK!

As always, am I missing anything? What May releases are YOU most excited about? :)

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for so many of these books. Some of that I'm really excited for and you didn't mentioned but I think you might be interested in are: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius, No Where But Here by Katie McGarry. May will be such an awesome month for readers! Hope you'll enjoy all books you're waiting for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Uprooted! I've heard it's amazing. I'm surprised I only discovered it this week. The Wrath and the Dawn and Saint Anything are the May releases I'm most excited for. :) I just started The Cage today and it's pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Wrath! It's totally awesome that you ended up enjoying it. :) From these books I've already read The Summer After You and Me (totally wasn't a fan... like, at all), Crimson Bound (the world building was EXQUISITE), ACOTAR (really enjoyed it), 5 to 1 (loved!), Hold Me Like a Breath (I wrote a lengthy rant for this one), and Lion Heart (enjoyed it a lot). I also have eARCs of Uprooted, Illusionarium and The Cage that I should get to... Ahh so many May books! Can't wait to get them all. And hopefully you'll love all your anticipated reads, Holly!

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot The Heir! I am dying to get that book!

    Kissing in America was better than I thought it would be. I really thought it was going to be a cheesy romance, but it was so much more than that. And so so so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DID YOU GET 5 TO 1. I'M JELLY.

    I have a couple of eARCs here and there. But there's nothing I am DYING TO READ this May other than ACOTAR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not looking forward to a ton of books this month, mostly the new Sarah Dessens book and Ps I Still Love You :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May is such a busy month for books! So many I want to buy/read. Definitely binging the Scarlet series this month - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3