Saturday, June 20, 2015

Have You Seen This?

*credit to the image is theirs*
Have You Seen This was a feature created by Brittany @ The Book Addict's Guide and Andi @ Andi's ABCS. It's a feature where people can trade for those hard-to-find ARCs and special editions that they want for their book collections. It's such a GREAT idea and I hope I can find what I'm looking for! :)

*****
Priority ARCs:
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord --thanks Amber girl!

Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay -- thank you, Kat!

On the Fence by Kasie West -- thank you, Emma!

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (thank you, Anna!)
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (thanks to a lovely friend)
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater


Priority Non-ARCs:
Off Course by Sawyer Bennett - original cover (this one)


*****

I honestly never really saw the appeal in trading books, or in building a collection. And a big reason I haven't traded is because I am suuuuch a book hoarder and can't seem to let go of anything. But then I traded for one of my favorites, and I got addicted. I don't want many, but there ARE a few favorite series/books I'd love to get ARCs of so I can build up a collection. Because I like collecting things, but especially books. (I swear I'm not a hoarder, okay).

If you want to trade, firstly let me say, THANK YOU for being more than willing to help me out! I don't have much by way of ARCs (especially newer ones), and I'm still working up a trade pile (and trying hard to let go of books I don't want). But I am more than willing to work with you on the trades! So please email me @ skizzles_22_hju(at)yahoo(dot)com or send me a message on Twitter. I am seriously ALWAYS on Twitter, so that's probably the best option to contact me. :) 

10 comments:

  1. Oh what have you done child. What have you done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I agree with Val and Shannon.

    Also.

    You're welcome! <3

    It makes me sad to see Uprooted on this list because, well, you know. :(

    YOU'RE SO ADDICTED TO TRADING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A HOARDER. It's okay, we'll be hoarders together.

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, WELL, I KNOW.

      I still can't believe you, Amber.

      NO, I'M NOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING RID OF A LOT OF BOOKS OKAY?!

      Delete
  3. I will be on the lookout, girl!! I found someone a copy of Uprooted ARC, so I'll see if I can track down another ;) I will annoy you in a Twitter DM if I find one of these. ;)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for helping me!! I think Uprooted is going to be damn near impossible, but I said that about Under the Never Sky, and I got that one. So *crosses fingers*

      Delete
  4. I'd help you out, but I don't have any of these. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3