Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 2015 Releases

Um, so I don't really have that much for you. I don't know why! I was looking at my list and I realized I only had about 10 on it. WHERE DID MY JULY RELEASES GO? So anyway, I had to look around a bit and ask friends (thanks Shannon and Amber!) but I still didn't find much. But here are the books releasing this month that I'm excited about! I didn't put them all in this post, so I'll steer you over to a comprehensive list of July 7th books on YALit! :)

July 7th

July 14th

July 21st

July 28th

I've already read: The Heart of Betrayal and Focus on Me. Both of which I LOVED! And my review for HOB can be found here

For review: Exposed and Silver in the Blood from NetGalley. Naked for a blog tour. I am SO glad I have very few review books for this month as I plan on spending most of it focusing on my physical stacks in my room + ones I got from BEA.

Most anticipated: I was lucky enough to be able to read my most anticipated thanks to a friend giving me her copy of The Heart of Betrayal. So now I can't wait to read Ink and Bone. It sounds wonderful!

What July books are YOU excited about? Did I miss any? :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm reading Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls right now, and it's good, but it's definitely not going to be for everyone out there. It's kind of creepy too.

    I also have an eARC of A Million Miles Away, which I am going to try to read by Tuesday, but if not, oh well. I started it, but I'm only on like the first chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's good to hear! That one sounds like my kind of book. Maybe.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realise how many books were coming out this month! Thanks for sharing :) Ink and Bone looks really good so I'm excited to pick that up

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-2-top-ten-books-ive.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And doesn't Ink and Bone sound good? I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  3. Since Jesse's Girl showed up way early for me, and a friend was sweet enough to send me an ARC of Rebel Mechanics, I'm only waiting for Ink and Bone now! And I'm absolutely dying to read it - I'll probably drop my TBR to read it as soon as it shows up on my doorstep :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that was so nice of your friend! Aren't blogging friends just the best?! And that's the one I'm most excited about too!

      Delete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3