Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2015 Releases

Can you believe it's already November? Like, what the hell happened to this year and October? DIDN'T WE JUST START 2015. Ugh, I'm not ready for a new year, and I'm definitely not completely ready for this month. BUT I am ready for a new batch of book releases!

November 3rd

November 10th

November 17th

November 19th

November 24th

I've already read: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart! My good friend, Mary, let me borrow it when she saw how excited I was for it. And I'm so happy I was able to read it early! I LOVED it. It was wonderful and fun and full of bantery goodness + sex positive for the win!

From NetGalley/Edelweiss/For Review: Just Visiting, which I'm currently in the middle of and can't wait to continue! Much thanks to the lovely Dahlia for sending me an eARC of it. From NetGalley, I have The Golden Braid, Until We Meet Again, Seven Nights to Surrender (which I'm SO EXCITED to read!), The Sister Pact, and Hello? So yeah, quite a bit. Haha. I'm hoping to get to most of them before November ends!

Most anticipated: Winter (!!!), Cam Girl (looooved BI and need another Leah Raeder book), and The Lies About Truth because I adored Courtney's debut so much. Guys, it's a REALLY GREAT month for book releases! I'm so excited! Edit: November 9. Because I can't believe I forgot about my highly HIGHLY anticipated release! And also Corrupt because I love Penelope Douglas.


What November releases are YOU looking forward to? Am I missing any good ones that I need to be aware of?

6 comments:

  1. Weirdly, I'm not ready for this month, but I'm totally ready for 2015 to be over. :D I'm curious about what you'll think of Until We Meet Again. I DNFed it because there just didn't seem to be much to the book. I have Just Visiting and The Sister Pact too! The Lies About Truth is pretty great. I felt so proud of all the characters at the end of the book.

    Yayyy. You put Traffick on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I totally forgot about Hello? even though I really want to read it! Oopsie!

    Rundown: The Lies About Truth = Amazing, Sister Pact = Okay, Hotel Ruby= Good.

    You are unaware of: Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn, The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel, Fire Falling by Elise Kova, Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern, Soundless by Richelle Mead, Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray, and ummm... HOW did YOU of all people forget November 9!!?!?!? You need some rest, my dear ;)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your new release posts because even though me and Ruzi are always trying hard to include as many books as possible, we leave out lots! This month I'm the most excited for Winter - I NEED MY OTPS TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER. *calming breaths* I can't wait for Hotel Ruby either, it sounds so good, even though I haven't read anything by the author yet. And two you are unaware of but I'm really excited for are Corrupt by Penelopé Douglas (do you plan to read it?) and Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick.
    Your 'for review' pile reminds me that my Netgalley account is basically a complete mess that I gave up on close to the end of the summer, and haven't visited ever since, then. Ugh, review copies are definitely not for unorganized people like me.
    Awesome post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got denied Hello? on NG. Lol. Whoops.

    I AM DYING FOR CONSENT. I've never read a student/teacher relationship before in YA and it's been on my wishlist forever. Plus, it publishes on my birthday! I read For The Record, though. It was okay-ish. I'm seriously so excited for Hotel Ruby, Just Visiting, and The Anatomical Shape of A Heart as well! Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WINTERRRRRRR. One more week!! I really should finish Passenger so I can read it when it shows up in the box xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. WINTERRRRR IT NEEDS TO COMEEEE NOWWWWWW GAHHHHHHHHH

    Other than that I know nothing. Except Soundless. Which I have.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3