Tuesday, December 22, 2015

(46) Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year...



I actually don't really want any books for Christmas, except the Harry Potter special edition boxed set (which I put on my wishlist). Like I have so many books yet to read that the appeal of getting new ones I know I won't be able to read for awhile is not that appealing. (That didn't stop me from a Black Friday BookOutlet haul, but hey, the opportunity was too good to resist). But yeah, I'm not like in NEED of many books. The only ones I would really LOVE to have here are Finnikin of the Rock and Froi of the Exiles. I've wanted to finish this series for SO long, but I don't own the books (except Quintana; it was a kindle deal a couple weeks ago!) and that makes me sad because I really want to binge-read the series. So yeah, these are the BIG wishlist items that are priorities more than any others. But I definitely want the rest of them at some point, too. :)




What books are you hoping Santa brings YOU this year? Any of these on this list? 

Also, as you can see, I SWITCHED TO INTENSEDEBATE! Blogger is awful with its commenting system, and I've had quite a few people tell me I should change it. So, voila! I hope this makes it way easier on all of us; me, for replying, and you, for commenting (and receiving replies automatically if you subscribe for them). Cross your fingers this goes well for us both!