Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2015 Releases

Apparently there aren't a whole lot of books being published this month! It seems December is always slow in that regard. But I did find some; most I WANT to read, but there are a few that I put on here just in case they interest someone else!

December 1st

December 8th

December 15th

December 22nd

December 29th

I've read: none of these! Surprisingly. I think this is a first. 

For review: Thicker Than Water! I received a copy from Kensington via NetGalley, and I'm really excited about it since I looooved Brigid's previous series a lot. :)

Most anticipated: definitely Misconduct. I love Penelope's books, and I can't wait for this one (even though I'm not a fan of teacher/student relationships). I'm also looking forward to Their Fractured Light, but I still haven't read TSW yet (and I wanna reread TBS before I finish the series). And lastly, I just found out about Hear, but it's an anticipated release now. It sounds so good! And Nori swears by it. ;)


What December releases are YOU excited about?! Am I missing anything that should be on my radar? :)

3 comments:

  1. I only had a few December books on my list too, I think. I read Come Back to Me (pretty good, worth a read), Half in Love with Death (meh.), and Instructions for the End of the World (blech).

    And I honestly care about SO few of these that ARE coming out, sadly. The only one I NEED is Unbound (Unwind, by Neal Shusterman) I haven't read the first books of any of the sequels, so there's that. Nexis and Not if I See You First look good. So... yeah. Slow book month indeed. Maybe Inherit the Stars and Did I Mention I Love You? But just maybe. BLAH. Next month will be hopping for sure though ;0
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most awaited December release is OBVIOUSLY Their Fractured Light because I absolutely ADORE the Starbound series and can't wait for the final. Hope you'll pick up the second book soon! Another sequel I'm super-excited for is See How They Run. All Fall Down was a pleasant surprise for me and I hope its sequel will follow suit.
    I'm also looking forward to Thicker Than Water and Not If I See You First. Forbidden also sounded good... up until I saw the reviews of it.
    Veronika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their Fractured Light! I seriously LOVED this finale so much that I was crying at the end of it! Mostly due to happiness lol. I loved TSW as well, I hope you get the chance to read it! Other than that, I haven't heard of a lot of books that are being released so it's the perfect chance to read my backlog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3