1. The Lunar Chronicles: I thought about just jumping into Winter and using Recaptains for the rest of the books (except Fairest, which I haven't read yet). But then I kept putting it off, and now I'm in the mood for a series binge. So, yeah. This'll probably be my January series. I've been lucky to have stayed away from the spoilers, but I don't want to tempt fate anymore.
2. Secrets of the Eternal Rose: I loooved The Art of Lainey, but that was a contemporary, so I'm excited to see how Paula Stokes does historical fiction.
3. Precious Stone Trilogy: THOSE COVERS ARE SO PRETTY! But also, I love time travel books and I've wanted to read this series for a long time, so I can't wait! This will probably be an early read, since I can use at least one of these for a Bookish Bingo square.
4. Jenna Fox Chronicles: The Remnant Chronicles is one of my ALL-TIME fave series, so I'm a little nervous about these books but mostly excited. I need more Mary Pearson books while I wait for BOD!
5. Vampire Academy: This one is a MUST since I've been bribed by Mary to finish the series (I've read VA already and loooved it). I have to at least have this done before Chicago in May, so that is my time limit! :D
6. The Lynburn Legacy: I've heard such great things about this series, so when I saw all 3 books up on BookOutlet, I knew I had to grab the whole trilogy. I'm so glad I did, because I'm super pumped to FINALLY read these books!
7. The Tudor Witch Trilogy: Since I have all of these from NetGalley, they're kind of a priority. I've been meaning to get to these books for SO long, but I've never been quite in the mood for them. But I love books about witches, so I'm can't wait.
8. Blood of Eden: I loved Julie's Iron Fey series, so I'm stoked about this one. I'm not a huge fan of vampire stories anymore, but whatevs, it's Julie. But I *almost* forgot I have the whole trilogy too. Haha.
9. Splintered: I've read the first book, but I haven't finished it yet. I really enjoyed Splintered, so I hope I like the other two. It's been awhile though, and my tastes have changed, so I'm a little nervous. But I really want to end this series!
10. Addicted & Calloway Sisters: I LOVED the first book, and I've been waiting for ALL of the books to come out so I can binge the series. I'm pretty sure it's like, what, 9 books? Haha, it's gonna take me awhile for sure, but I don't want to do it any other way! I don't own all of them yet either, but I'm only missing a few.
*Duologies to Finish
I can't remember if these count or not TOWARD the challenge, but I'll still be reading them anyway. It's only one book each, too, so I should be able to get to them all!
1. Matched: I'm not completely interested in this series anymore, so I don't know if I WILL read it, but I own the whole set, so. I've heard mixed things, and I'm not really into dystopians anymore, but yeah, maybe.
2. Lumatere Chronicles: If I manage to grab the last 2 books, this one will DEFINITELY happen in 2016. But as it stands, I have only read Finnikin, and I don't own any of the other books. They're my top priority, though, so I hope I find the chance to get them. Because I really do want to binge-read this series SOONISH.
Guys, I have WAY more than this. I didn't put down most of the series I've started. And for a lot, I don't own all of the books, and so they're not definitive yet. But I mean, we'll see what happens as 2016 goes on. For now, these are the series I VERY MUCH want to read before the year ends! :) My goal is to read at least 1 completed series a month, but which ones do you think I should make a priority?