Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't
1. Liars, Inc.: I LOVED The Art of Lainey, and I can't believe I haven't read this one yet. I know I'm going to love anything she writes, so I plan on catching up on her backlist (Secrets of the Eternal Rose trilogy, 2016 release Girl Against the Universe) as well.
2. The Lies About Truth: Much the same as the one above, I loved Courtney's debut and cannot wait for more from her! I have a feeling I'll love her newest, and I can't believe I didn't start it as soon as it showed up. Must change that asap!
3. The Storyspinner: I love anything fantasy, and I've heard such GOOD things about this one! But I did want to wait until the sequel came out, since it's a duology, and there wasn't a point in starting it sooner.
4. Vengeance Road: I'm honestly not a big fan of historical fiction, unless they're WWII stories. But I've been reading more of them, and maybe my tastes are changing, because some of my most anticipated for 2016 are historical fic! Also I've heard great things about it and the main character.
5. Winter: So at first, I was like oh I'll just use Recaptains to refresh my memory. But now I actually want to reread the whole series (+ Fairest), so yeah, it'll take awhile. I haven't been spoiled yet, thankfully, but who wants to keep tempting fate?! This'll happen SOONISH FOR SURE.
6. Court of Fives: I picked this one up at BEA, and then just never read it. I did mean to at least do that back in the summer, but I hit a huge slump. Though I've heard mixed things, I still want to try it someday!
7. These Shallow Graves: I was immediately interested in this cover, because I mean, it's so creeptastic! And I also got to meet the author at BEA, so I definitely want to love it. I'm not big on YA mystery, but it sounds so good.
8. More Happy Than Not: I'm kinda cheating here because I started this one last night. I can't really get into it though, and I think I'll be setting it aside, at least until I finish Quintana. But it will get read before BEA, for sure, since I hope to meet Adam there. :)
9. Under the Lights: I DNFed Last Will and Testament, but I LOVED Just Visiting, so I'm a bit nervous. Usually 3rd time's the charm when it comes to authors for me (I either quit them completely or fall in love). But I have a feeling I'll not only love this book, but its predecessor too.
10. The Deal: I feel like I heard about this book ALL. YEAR. LONG. in 2015. I finally picked up a copy of it when it went on sale, and I can't believe I haven't started it yet, tbh. It sounds exactly like the kind of NA I love, so It WILL happen this year!
What 2015 releases are you planning on making a priority this year? Any of these make your list? Let's talk! :)