Friday, April 1, 2016

April 2016 Releases

Woohoo! March is over, and April has started. I'm super excited about a fresh month, and I'm also excited about the many books being published! 

April 5th

April 12th

April 19th

April 26th

I've already read: When We Collided, which I absolutely LOVED. You can read my full review here. Forgot: Girl in the Blue Coat, which I also loved! It totally became top-shelf worthy and you can read my review here

From NetGalley/Edelweiss/Physical: The Natural History of Us, which I am currently reading (and really enjoying, but I had no doubt because it's Rachel Harris!). I also have The Darkest Corners and Tell the Wind and Fire from NetGalley, both of which I'm excited to read! I also have a physical ARC of The Passion of Dolssa, which I've started and is pretty dry so far. It *might* end up a DNF, but we'll see. Forgot: I also have a physical of Heir to the Sky, so I will be giving that one a try this month as well!

My most anticipated: The Raven King, obviously. I've been yearning for this book since reading BLLB back in 2014 (dear god has it really been that long??) and although I'm completely terrified of how this is going to end, I AM READYNOT READY AT ALL. My second most anticipated is The Star-Touched Queen. I've been dying to read it ever since I heard of it, and I'm happy it's out so soon! Forgot: The Rose and the Dagger. I am ashamed. This is a highly anticipated novel, so UM WHY DID I FORGET ABOUT IT.


What books are YOU anticipating this month? Have you read any of these yet, and were they good? Have I missed anything that should be on my radar (because I always do :p)? Let's talk! :)