Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Have You Seen This? Part II

*credit to the image is theirs*

Have You Seen This was a feature created by Brittany @ The Book Addict's Guide and Andi @ Andi's ABCS. It's a feature where people can find those ARCs and special editions that they want for their book collections. It's such a GREAT idea and I hope I can find what I'm looking for! :) And I decided to write up a new post since I'm adding a few books and sort of, kinda still actively trying to find the ARCs I've wanted since last summer.

*****

Still would love to find these ARCs:
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord -- (thank you, Brittany!!!!!)

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
 *these are pretty impossible, but patience can pay off for sure! I just won't be heartbroken if I don't find the other two anymore.

New ARCs I would like to find to keep forever:
Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand -- (thank you, Liz!!)

The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh -- (thank you, Sabrina!!!)

The Falconer by Elizabeth May -- (thank you, Montana!!!)

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May (thank you, Jaime!!)

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (thank you, Vivien!!!)


ARCs I think would be cool to find and have:
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta
*I KNOW these exist, but I'm sure there's not very many out and about. But it doesn't hurt to to try!
*****

I did get a bit addicted to the trading at first. It can be really fun! It can also be really shitty. The hashtag is super toxic, so I don't go on there much anymore. But I'd still like to find some ARCs for books I consider all-time favorites. I love these books so much and want them in all forms! And someday, when I have an actual house and library, I'm going to have room for them. But right now, I don't. So I've gotten over keeping what I didn't enjoy/didn't like AS much as others, and culling my bookshelves has become a must. So this is actually a big reason why I like trading; I get rid of books at the same time I add more! And I definitely need to get rid of books; there's no doubt about that. :D

If you want to trade, firstly let me say, THANK YOU for being so awesome! I don't have a lot by way of ARCs (except for a ton of 2016 ones I'd be willing to send off), and I'm still trying to add more books to the trade pile. But I am more than willing to work with you on the trades! Here is a little trade list I already have on Goodreads, but I've got lots not on there that I'd be willing to trade, especially for the top 2 (and this is a mix of ARC, PB, and HC). So please email me @ skizzles_22_hju(at)yahoo(dot)com or send me a message on Twitter. I am seriously ALWAYS on Twitter, so that's probably the best option to contact me. :) 

Update: I would also like to mention that I don't mind paying shipping for the books if we somehow can't make a trade!