Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 2016 Releases

A new month = new book releases = my bank account and wishlists crying because THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY BOOKS COMING OUT!

June 7th

June 14th

June 21st

June 28th


I've already read: Ivory and Bone and The Long Game. The former was meh, but the latter was BRILLIANT. Guys, please checkout/buy/review The Fixer series! Currently there won't be a 3rd book, and that is a tragedy! IT NEEDS OUR HELP! I DNFed And I Darken. I'll most likely try it again at a later date, but for now, it's a no-go. Also I read The Vanishing Throne and it was fucking amazing. I love this series so much! I def cannot forget about Goldfish, either. It was super cute! I'll be on the blog tour later this month, so be on the lookout for that. :)

From NetGalley/Edelweiss/Physical: NOTHING. FOR REAL! I've got nothing that I need to review, because I read the few books that I had. I'm so happy because it gives me a chance to get a good head-start on the ARCs I have coming out in August and later. :D Also I'll finally be finishing the Addicted series.

My most anticipated: 738 Days. I'd never heard of this one, but now I feel like it's been everywhere, and people are LOVING it. And I don't really have any other highly anticipated books? I've read the two that would be on here already! I AM excited about Out on Good Behavior even though I never finished the first book and haven't read the second. OH. DUH. My Lady Jane! I've heard nothing but good things, and I am dying to read it.


What June releases are YOU excited about?? Am I missing anything that should be on my radar?? Let's talk! :)