Tuesday, August 2, 2016

(60) Top Ten Books I'd Buy if I Had a Fully-Loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card.

*****

Preorders!
Laini Taylor is one of my favorite authors, so I'm super stoked for her upcoming release! BUT HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN PUSHED BACK TO MARCH 2017 BC THAT IS *SO FAR AWAY* *SOBS* I also really loved Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, so I'm excited for the sequel!!


Recent Releases!
The Star-Touched Queen, The Dark Days Club, Outrun the Moon, and The Impostor Queen. I was excited about the first three even before they were published, but I still have not yet gotten my own copies or read them! I *need* them. I also need TIQ, because I've heard such great things about that book, and I still have yet to read a Sarah Fine novel. (I know, I know, I fail). I'm not totally excited about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child; I have some reservations yet. But since I DO plan on reading it someday, I definitely want a copy (and it's a bit expensive, so if I had a gift card, I sure as hell would use it on something Harry Potter-related). Plus, I will basically buy anything having to do with Harry Potter. Haha.


Backlist Books!
The Piper's Son, Cam Girl, and Illusions of Fate. The latter two did come out within the last two years, but since the book world moves on so quickly, I consider them backlist books now. But I've wanted the two of them for SO long that I'd definitely buy them if I a gift card! I still haven't read Saving Francesca yet (will *hopefully* be doing that in September), but I know I'm going to want TPS when I'm finished with it, so it's very much a gimme-it book.

*****

So, which books would YOU buy if you were handed a gift card with a very big limit?! Would any of these make your list? :D 

1 comment:

Comments always make me smile. :) Seriously. Even if you comment on the post weeks or months later, it makes my day! So don't hesitate to leave your thoughts even if it's been a long time since the post was published. I'll try to reply to you, especially if you ask a question, but sometimes life happens. But I do read and appreciate every single one of them because I know how hard it can be to find the time or energy to comment. So a heartfelt THANK YOU for brightening my day when you do. <3